FS: Mobile Google Pixel Rhinoshield Crashguard bumper and Spigen case

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Patron
2x Google Pixel Rhinoshield Crash guard bumper - 2k shipped

- Absorbs impacts of at at least 11 feet drops
- Slim profile bumper that weighs less than half an ounce or 12 grams.
- 360 degrees high impact protection powered by Eggdrop Technology.
- Matte texture for ease of grip.
- Easy access to all ports and buttons without exposing the camera.
- Compatible with third party headphones and cables.
- Color: White

1x Google Pixel Spigen Liquid Crystal case - 1k shipped

Condition: Brand New
Reason For Sale - Spare units
Location - Delhi/NCR

FB_IMG_1481198627278.jpg IMG_20161209_105933.jpg

Last edited:
Currently .......... Nexus 6P doesn't support volte in India, even after the latest 7.1.1 update it didn't get volte, whereas pixel which was launched just a month ago didn't have volte, but after the update it got it

People have been raising this issue on multiple platforms, but google has been completely ignorant saying 6P already supports it. Huawei takes it one step further saying 6P doesn't have the requisite hardware.

All in all, everyone are doomed, as major carriers are going to make volte a default calling feature. What options do all have ? Any hacks ? How can all reach out to the top executives at google and huawei ?

Currently .......... Nexus 6P doesn't support volte in India, even after the latest 7.1.1 update it didn't get volte, whereas pixel which was launched just a month ago didn't have volte, but after the update it got it

People have been raising this issue on multiple platforms, but google has been completely ignorant saying 6P already supports it. Huawei takes it one step further saying 6P doesn't have the requisite hardware.

All in all, everyone are doomed, as major carriers are going to make volte a default calling feature. What options do all have ? Any hacks ? How can all reach out to the top executives at google and huawei ?
I know all this as using it and was waiting for the update Last one which came on Dec 5th (7.1.1) should bring VoLTE to this device but no. Hence my question as OP mentioned that it supports Jio VoLTE.

You sure it supports Jio VoLTE ?

It works with jio VOLTE, my friend uses it

If possible please update about current battery life and usage details.
Apologies! VoLTE doesn't work. It started working on my Pixel after 7.1.1 update and I assumed it was working on the 6P as well.

Also, phone sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back