Google's new social move: Google+

Google behaved like a jerk and denied me access for 4 WHOLE DAYS after getting 3 invites. I tried religiously every day, to no avail. Now I can get through, but I'm not interested. Screw them. :/

The trouble is that everyone knows about Facebook, but only tech savvy people like us on TE care about google plus :p.

It's going to be some time before the non-tech savvy people get on Google+.

wv30D.png

bbthumbhealer said:
Google+ has now been opened to everyone having a google a/c . invites thing is over owing to the high demand as stated.
It still tells me I need an invite. Though a member here did invite me but I got nothing.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Guys i have 2 gmail ids

one i use for registering various forums,sites

used this for registering facebook but hidden

and other is the official one

which ihave provided in my facebook info page

can i do the same for g+

i mean can we hide our primary id(the one with which the site is registered) and add my other id

I was just thinking, I don't have any of my forum friends on Facebook, but we will surely be in each other's "circles" on Google+.... That would be awesome.

v.Na5h said:
Guys i have 2 gmail ids

one i use for registering various forums,sites

used this for registering facebook but hidden

and other is the official one

which ihave provided in my facebook info page

can i do the same for g+

i mean can we hide our primary id(the one with which the site is registered) and add my other id

anyone...

already got an invite ...waiting!!!

Circles - Nothing new at all. Facebook already has "lists" in case anybody is not aware of. Works EXACTLY the same way as Google+ except that it isn't advertised/marketed that well.

Hangout - Great! Really liked the video chat experience and I am pretty sure it will get better in future.

Sparks - Google news with a different UI. Nothing new(s).

The only reason I like Google+ is coz it's not Facebook. As simple as that!

Back