Google's Tensorflow + Intel = oneDNN API

Pytorch also seems to be in active development with added support for platforms like apple silicon etc, at least in the nightly builds...

Pytorch also seems to be in active development with added support for platforms like apple silicon etc, at least in the nightly builds...
This is true and inclined to get into it but at times few tensorflow features - one has to go through the pain of integrating them into PyTorch. Right now this is the deal breaker point on integration for me.

Rest Pytorch is going in right direction on bringing support of AMD and Nvidia (won't comment on compatibility)

Kool... Yup I don't do this stuff I was just commenting from what I saw in a YouTube video about running pytorch nightly build which recently added apple silicon support.

I would like to dabble a little bit into this area someday soon and I currently have an rx580 might upgrade to a newer AMD GPU (currently despise Nvidia) so hoping team red gets some better platform support just enough so I can play around and explore.

Back