GOSF 2013 - deals, links

No discounts on iPad Air this time, disappointed that I did purchased by paying full price. Last year I bought iPad 4 at a discounted price. :(

No discounts on iPad Air this time, disappointed that I did purchased by paying full price. Last year I bought iPad 4 at a discounted price. :(
Dude... i bought the ipad air from ebay with 7% Flat Discount coupon on GOSF sale. There was one seller who listed at the retail price. Saved 3k. :)

No... only HDFC 15% coupon had the mac limit of 1.5k.
I bought Ipad Air 16GB WiFi+Cellular for 42k. Never owned an Apple product before...So to me it is a great experience + I need them for my job.
ahh crap man, I never found eBay listing of iPad Air at the retail price. Unlucky me. I am also looking to buy iPad mini Retina 16gb wifi only model, if you find any listing on eBay please let me know.

Sure Bro. Infact Croma had 10% Coupon for Ipad air as GOSF Sale.
yeah saw that, but croma increased the price to 2k in retail price so in short after applying the coupon, it would be the same price. Anyway, I already bought, and waiting for saving some bucks on iPad mini retina. I'm sure My fam would kill me with 4 iPads at home, but I want to try mini too.

yeah saw that, but croma increased the price to 2k in retail price so in short after applying the coupon, it would be the same price. Anyway, I already bought, and waiting for saving some bucks on iPad mini retina. I'm sure My fam would kill me with 4 iPads at home, but I want to try mini too.
The fact is i was constantly looking for Ipad air discounts. Snapdeal/Croma/Infibeam - All sold the iPad Air at retail price and their GOSF Coupon(10%) were working for a short time after which they made it not possible to buy them with the coupon esp. Croma/infibeam. Snapdeal only gave 5% later revoked it for Ipad Air.

I was initially reluctant to make a purchase,hence lost 3 more Percent(10-7) :(

Why you need 4 ipads OR are you buying every iPad releases ? Sell them all and buy the iPad Air or if you already bought it,then no need of ipad mini IMO.

Guys is this the first time for GOSF? When will this happen again? Were there any substantial discounts?
This is not the first time.

This is the first time that there have been some good deals.

Last year it was just a farce, increased prices and then discounts..

The fact is i was constantly looking for Ipad air discounts. Snapdeal/Croma/Infibeam - All sold the iPad Air at retail price and their GOSF Coupon(10%) were working for a short time after which they made it not possible to buy them with the coupon esp. Croma/infibeam. Snapdeal only gave 5% later revoked it for Ipad Air.

I was initially reluctant to make a purchase,hence lost 3 more Percent(10-7) :(
Why you need 4 ipads OR are you buying every iPad releases ? Sell them all and buy the iPad Air or if you already bought it,then no need of ipad mini IMO.
I was also looking for constant iPad Air discounts, but whenever I searched either the coupon doesnt work, or the product goes out of stock.
It's PIA to sell the products you love. I don't buy every iPad as I missed iPad 4. Currently, I have iPad 2, iPad 3, and now iPad Air and hopefully will order iPad mini Retina today. I can't wait anymore for a good deal. Waiting for Flipkart to come up with iPad mini retina by their own seller i.e. wsretail as I don't like shopping with other sellers on Flipkart. For me, iPad mini Retina would be my travel companion and when I am at home I love big screen to watch movies so iPad Air will also stay. I will sell iPad 2 and 3 once the jailbreak for iOS7 comes. There are few things which I can only do via jailbreak like playing nes, gba games, using adblock etc.

This is not the first time.

This is the first time that there have been some good deals.

Last year it was just a farce, increased prices and then discounts..
This time the deals were real. Next year the deals will be more real because online shopping has really caught up in India. Site owners know they can't fool us with bogus deals they did last year. Some of the deals were too good to be missed. I bought a CAT shoe on almost 45% discount. MRP: Rs.7599, discounted price: Rs. 4307/-!

Back