Storage Solutions Got a 500gb HDD instead of 200GB during RMA

@mkhegde and WingZero - disgusting.. you guys are just greedy for no reason. By crashing your hard-disks deliberately, you are messing the scene up for people who have genuine issues. Disgusting.

Yeah, you guys should know pains of getting HDD RMAed.

*15days of downtime

*Complete Data loss

*Starting things from stratch, loosing out all os customizations, for its losing out compiling os from scratch.

in short its very painful to loose HDD.

:(

TechHead said:
@mkhegde and WingZero - disgusting.. you guys are just greedy for no reason. By crashing your hard-disks deliberately, you are messing the scene up for people who have genuine issues. Disgusting.

Lol Bhairav, these guys are like that oversmart guys in stock market, who think they can time the market. Let them try..... and realize later they have wasted a working hdd...

^ +1 ..you act greedy and later realize that all that deliberate crashing of HDD was of no use..cause u got the same model back..and that too a refurbished one !! hahahaa.. :p
how greedy people can be.:mad:

I am going to get two New hard drives in RMA tomorrow at chandigarh.
1.250 GB segate
2.Samsung 80GB
well wonder if i get 500 or 320GB from seagate in replacement of 250Gb.Will post here tomorrow:tongue:

^^ Hmm actually Bhairav WD atleast sends out a new HD for RMA, I had a 320 gigger DOA, they sent a new 500 GB and an apology letter. I just shifted my loyalty to WD just because of their extremely quick response, and empathic view

Aces170 said:
^^ Hmm actually Bhairav WD atleast sends out a new HD for RMA, I had a 320 gigger DOA, they sent a new 500 GB and an apology letter. I just shifted my loyalty to WD just because of their extremely quick response, and empathic view

Could you tell me how long the entire process took :) ?

u may also end up with warranty Void bocs of Physical damage :rofl: :rofl:
kidding bro
Cross your finger and expect for 1 TB :p
if every one is getting 500gb in replacement of 250 gb.
best of Luck :)
shashank_re said:
I have to give Seagate 250GB IDE for RMA....which disk can i expect..?!

Back