Got a Hot-Rod :D [Video added]

Rahul

Skilled
its a Ford Mustang GT :D ..... 5L V8 hehe

ok its not a big one but 1:12 in size ..... and in place of V8 motor its got electric motor and u have to drive it from outside ie from remote :p

anyways to boost it got some pretty good feature.
very expensive die-cast alloys
working independent front and rear suspension
working differential
headlights with high beam :p and tail lights
transparent hood with neon lights to show-off
full detailed engine
came with battery pack and charger

anyways here are some snaps with my skyline and ferrari :p

does pretty good stunts on smooth surface like like drift/180 turns forward reverse/ 360* forward turns :D and burnout minus the smoke lol ...... planning to take another next month so have something to race :D ......
Edit: here is a video YouTube - RC Car stunts

Saiyan said:
wow Nice :D

bottle is gonna hunt u now, be prepared :p

what for :S not all that interested in RC cars ,anyway nice purchase rahul will wait for your first drag video (on ecr?)

my Ninja leveler will beat the $hit outta that $ucker :devil2:

hehe, j/k, die cast wheels :O ....neon lights....headlights...whoa ...how much did that thingie set you back by

@ quad

no its not progeammed to do all that stunts u have to do those :) ..... its easy once u get used to the controller

@superczar

hehe maybe

i have same kinda Nikko toy at home which my brother doesn't even let me touch :( ..... that thing was 12k with top speed of 58miles/hour :d ...... and onsite 3 years warranty :-O

damages

Skyline 2999

Ferrari 1499

Ford 3750

:)

want to buy a proper RC but nothing is available in india let see when my dream comes true :)

Dude...wow...I love it!!!...excellent replicas...I want some too now :D, even though I have a full sized car to play around it but still :p

So you have a Need For Speed??? :clap:

That car will be Most Wanted here, better go Underground !!!

:Car1:

Really awesome collection you have there, dude!!! :yeah:

that ford is bloody awesome man

the racing experience on those things is 20 times more exhilarating than a NFS with 4Xaa or whatevr if you can find a friend willing to race

congrats :D

this thread made me nostalgic & sad :(

have 5 RC Cars & 6 non RC Cars minimum but can't play with them :'(

Ive got 1:12 real F1 ferrari car. it burnsout crazy.. when i put it on max speed on acceleration, it just rolls 360 with burnout.. and the motor really gets hot so that you can smell something burning around the car. i didnt expect any RC racers here. i wish i find some RC racers in mumbai to race with.

Some pics please.

Also video of the burnout if possible.:eek:hyeah:

nVidiaBeast said:
Ive got 1:12 real F1 ferrari car. it burnsout crazy.. when i put it on max speed on acceleration, it just rolls 360 with burnout.. and the motor really gets hot so that you can smell something burning around the car. i didnt expect any RC racers here. i wish i find some RC racers in mumbai to race with.

thanks everyone .....

@quad will post some more pics soon buddy :)

@nvidiabeast do u know any place/website from where i can order some RC cars ...... i mean cars with Nitro IC engines not batteries :)

worst thing about this car is range which is pretty bad ..... maybe coz the car doesn't have a antenna ..... time to mod it lol

Back