Got Audio GD Sparrow!

Ordered Audio GD Sparrow on 21st July and got it yesterday. Took around 21 days! I didn't have to pay any customs on this. :eek:hyeah:

Ritvik, Titana, Brendon, Faheem and Superfrag are to be blamed for this buy. Titana convinced me the need for an amp and Brendon for suggesting me to get a desktop amp rather than a portable one. Brendon suggested me to get audio gd fun, due to lack of funds opted for less featured sparrow. Faheem always helped me to make audio related decisions, as always, has been working hard to lighten my wallet. :mad:

Currently I am very happy with the sound quality. It's much better than what I expected! I am not an audiophile, so cant really review it but will post some of my impressions later.

Congrats mate ! :D and don't blame me for lighten your wallet, something from your sig has inspired me to spend in the last week ..so I am just returning the favour :bleh:.

Congrats Saar!

Enjoy your audio bliss and that too minus the custom duties!

Its a hit or miss thing these custom duties is it?

What are the total damages?

Thanks all! I got it for 171$ shipped. I think that's really cheap. Especially as I anyway wanted to get Essence ST. They undervalued it to 50$ and included the invoice.
@Ritvik You are the one who started it all. I just asked you a simple 3-4K range headphone and you suggested titana, I am sure you knew what that would lead to.:mad:

Yes I have got version B. At that moment, version A and B were same, only difference being higher quality components in version A. That is, similar sound quality and driveability. Currently version A comes with different DAC which is "less hot" in highs. You could ask for it in B version too, perhaps for a little more cost. In Kingwa's opinion unless you have better cables and clean power system, you will not be able to detect difference between version A and B.

^[OT] How did you fit in so much text in your signature ? :ashamed: .It gives me character limit and 5 lines limit error all the time :|. [/OT]

haraakiri said:
Thanks all! I got it for 171$ shipped. I think that's really cheap. Especially as I anyway wanted to get Essence ST. They undervalued it to 50$ and included the invoice.
@Ritvik You are the one who started it all. I just asked you a simple 3-4K range headphone and you suggested titana, I am sure you knew what that would lead to.:mad:
OMG that is awesome! And no customs is just sweet!!
Congrats on the awesome buy!! :D

Back