Got my 4850!

ronnie_gogs said:
u dead yet....:rofl:

@techster congrats again man... so u planning to get a aftermarket cooler too....

Thanks man.. :)

If the fan speed fix doesn't work, I gotta go in for an aftermarket cooler I guess.. This'll be the first time I remove a video card's stock cooler though.. Guess there's a first time for everything!

SidhuPunjab said:
congrats on the purchase :)

rockfella said:
Congrats mate!!

Thank you! Just got back from testing the card at my friend's place, it performs like a beast!

i_max2k2 said:
Congrats Buddy! Waiting for some benches Now!!

I'll do them when I get the rest of my rig.. Damn it, KMD shipped the card from US and delivered it here so fast, while my local dealer is making excuses that the IP35-E isn't in stock, and the Corsair power supply is yet to reach the distributor and so on and so forth.. Then he tries to sell me the Intel G33 mobo and a VIP power supply :p He's a good guy though, gave me good rates (after Techie_007 talked to him lol) :hap2:

Udit said:
Congrats :D

I will be second to get 4870 on TE mostly :)

Thanks! The 4870 is a beast, I'm a bit jealous :eek:hyeah:

congrats Techster...great stuff!!!!!!!!!! by the weekend, should have mine too!!...I am getting the OEM pack, hopefully it will have the CF bridge!!!

@Udit, how u getting teh 4870? KMD>?

Jasku said:
congrats Techster...great stuff!!!!!!!!!! by the weekend, should have mine too!!...I am getting the OEM pack, hopefully it will have the CF bridge!!!

Thanks, and let me the first to congratulate you on your great purchase! Post pics when you get the card(s)!

I want to buy HD4850 (Thanks for changing my mind, now i think its really worth and what i would have done if i would have bought a 8800gt)

Can anyone tell me about the preference of brand with reason? (Its the only thing left) :p

Any available price in Delhi? Also suggest me some good dealers in Nehru Place, Delhi

manuvikram007 said:
Congratz buddy

sarang said:
congrats dude!!!

fangface said:
congrats man, the card looks awesome :)

Thanks a lot!

ashfame said:
I want to buy HD4850 (Thanks for changing my mind, now i think its really worth and what i would have done if i would have bought a 8800gt)

Can anyone tell me about the preference of brand with reason? (Its the only thing left) :p

Any available price in Delhi? Also suggest me some good dealers in Nehru Place, Delhi

Welcome to the Red Team! :eek:hyeah:

As far as the 4850 is concerned, any brand is okay right now, just look for the ones with the best service!

You can get an Asus card through KMD.. It comes with a software that lets you control fan speed.. The reason I didn't take the Asus card from him is because it would have taken more than 10 days for it to reach me, and since I'm getting the rest of my rig tomorrow, I had to get it quickly :bleh: So I just bought the Sapphire through him :)

Or you can also get a Palit 4850 through Rahul here (an itwares rep).. You get 3 years local warranty with that :hap2: You can adjust fan speed by editing your catalyst profile.. It's been explained over here: Guru3d

techster said:
Thanks a lot! Will update with benchies! :)

My mom always said coming fourth isn't bad! :rofl: :p :tongue:

Congrats. :hap2:

My mom always said it doesn't matter if you come last as long as you do the right thing. :)

gannu said:
Neways congrats on the ruby; Enjoy; :D

For Ruby's sake- that is not Ruby- like i mentioned in your 3D06 thread too.:(
That is some 'Lara Croft/Domino Harvey' wannabe. :p
Only force3D cards have Ruby gracing them with her presence. :drool2:

Udit said:
Congrats :D

I will be second to get 4870 on TE mostly :)

Nice- but why shecond? :S

Back