Got my Intel X25 V SSD

Nikunj

Disciple
Building a system for myself in the next few days, got the first item on my list- Intel X25 V SSD (40Gb).Right from the day i came to know about this I knew I had to get one of these for myself.After a lot of research and stuff finally decided to get it from Amazon.com.The best service Ive ever got though the charges were on the higher side.

The best part is that i got it in 63 hours flat delivered to my doorstep, without any duty.:eek:hyeah:

Total price paid for the item is 7406(161$)

Attached are some pics-

I shall post some benchies as soon as I get my entire system, probably in a week.
No I did not get it from KMD, bought it from Amazon US delivered via DHL.Bought it on the 8th and deliverd to me on the 10th:hap2:

Dude, does Amazon sell Electronics to be shipped directly to India !! last I checked they don't.

So what were the custom charges and stuff like that, how was the package marked?

That's really fast.Where do you stay?
I too would like to know the answers of the above questions.
Congrats :hap2::hap2:

To see products shipped internationally visit- Amazon.com: International Shipping
No customs charges as I marked it as a gift by writing a gift note on the product and provided a different billing name & address from the shipping name and address.
I paid them via Visa Card.
I stay in kolkata.

Nikunj said:
To see products shipped internationally visit- Amazon.com: International Shipping
No customs charges as I marked it as a gift by writing a gift note on the product and provided a different billing name & address from the shipping name and address.
I paid them via Visa Card.
I stay in kolkata.

Where'd you see Intel products? I went through electronics and couldn't find them. A direct link would be appreciated.

Back