Got some stuff...

Rave

ex-Mod
well let the pictures do the talking
Special thanks to Saiyan, thanks pal :D
just came back from chennai and was nice meeting u, and Freaky as well :)
a few ppl who I wanted to meet cudnt turn up though :(

anyway, here are the pics

sorry about the pics quality, gotta clean up my room and my setup, this is just a temp thing, my rimary hdd got corrupt for god knows what reason so will see to it tomorrow and post some better pics and in game screenies as well

for now just enjoy this one screenshot :p

drrooooooooooool, wooooow, cool LCD man:D, too bad i was not able to get one:p

Anyways man good to hear the LCD is working fine:)

Enjoy:eek:hyeah:

:boxed: :frusty: i havent had my panel for 2 days now, and you make it look outdated :mad: :p

LOL... way to go dude!! awesome choice! :hap2: enjoy your new screen :)

and btw, how much was the damage? and where did u get it from in chennai?

what was the damage man ?

Edit: i see a TTBT, vantec psu and some big card (prolly to tide you over until you get a uber card for yourself) :p

Amazing!!! Congrats !!! And the monitor was all you got :p ??

EDIT: OOPS....didnt see the first pic properly :p

Amazing stuff there !!! All from SG ?? What was the total cost ??

And why the 6600 ?? :S :S You have an X850 XT PE naa

TT BT.. BIG 6600... Van Ion2 and the Viewsonic !!

How much did it all cost you??!! Specially the Viewsonic !!??

And.. Congrats ;)..

Nikhil said:
You have an X850 XT PE naa

Errr....He's sold it. Congrats pal. Sad that I didn't even get the chance to look at it :(

@Darky, Agreed. Rave = Liar and he prefers getting things without making too much noise. But he's already paid the price for that :p What say, Rave ?? :bleh:

Freaky said:
Errr....He's sold it. Congrats pal. Sad that I didn't even get the chance to look at it :(

@Darky, Agreed. Rave = Liar and he prefers getting things without making too much noise. But he's already paid the price for that :p What say, Rave ?? :bleh:

yeah, stuff it on my face now :p

and the total damage in the end for the lcd was about 21k, ouch that hurts but am enjoying every bit of it :D

@ Darky

well, am not a liar, whoever said more is to come is one though :p

Rave said:
and the total damage in the end for the lcd was about 21k, ouch that hurts but am enjoying every bit of it :D

Enjoy ur collection of DVD's:no: and CSS @ 1680 x 1050 in widescreen (16:10 ratio) ......:eek:hyeah:

Back