got the new g 15 keyboard -)

4plas5u.jpg

Congrats buddy for the great buy...but tell me doesnt it seem to you people with loads of money that you could have used that much of money in maybe upgrading your LCD or buying some other performance enhancing components for your computer.....Man everytime i think of buying these expensive mouse and keyboard i change my mind thinking that i can trade off my existing proccy for a faster one or change the RAM or the GPU... but maybe thats because i am always broke...:)

thexfactor said:
Congrats mate !! great buy :D

welcome to the club :eek:hyeah: we should start a G15 owners club here on TE ;)

keyboard rocks!!

btw thats the old G15, the newer one has the non folding LCD. I have the same one (old). IMO the extra macro keys on this one rock...Also orange = eyesore :p

horrible first pic...blurry :p

thebanik said:
Congrats buddy for the great buy...but tell me doesnt it seem to you people with loads of money that you could have used that much of money in maybe upgrading your LCD or buying some other performance enhancing components for your computer.....Man everytime i think of buying these expensive mouse and keyboard i change my mind thinking that i can trade off my existing proccy for a faster one or change the RAM or the GPU... but maybe thats because i am always broke...:)

Ditto .. plus , once u get addicted to wireless keyboards .. no matter how good the keyboard is , if its wired it sucks for me :no: .. considering for normal usage hardly those extra buttons will be used ;)

Overall , if u've got money to spend then this is a good buy .. otherwise there are far better things to spend on , particularly since we live in such a country where everything tears a hole in the pocket :S

heh..great buy... i say ull find the extra keysreally useful.. well i use all three profiles for games..apps.. and ofcourse anything i can assign it to :D ..

btw are u using the custome profile for the lcd display or did it come with the default software bundle??

chk these out if u havent already :) - G15mods.com .. LcdStudio .. also if u know anyother sites please post

sankhadeep said:
my hardware is up to date only keyboard was left ................for deathvirus he is pessimist

Everyone is , who differs from ur opinion :bleh: ... i infact put forward my reason for not completely taking the side of the G15 :tongue: Did u ever hear me saying anything against the mouse ?? ;)

protim what u r prob u know u dont appreciate thats your big problem atleat try to appreciate others work..................the keyboard is not so bad as u r saying it may not be as good as yours but its good for me..............dont be so critical dude.

protim what u r prob u know u dont appreciate thats your big problem atleat try to appreciate others work..................the keyboard is not so bad as u r saying it may not be as good as yours but its good for me..............dont be so critical dude.

:S WTF !! Did i ever say mine was better than urs !!! :huh: But once again what am i supposed to "appreciate" as your "work" ?? U own something doesn't mean everyone has to have the same opinion for it is it ?? If u don't like my opinions , then DON't READ my posts :tongue:

nice 1 there thought i would have loved it if this was wireless eh. i love the blue leds. do u get the g11 here in india i wanted to get that earlier on...

don't buy g15. Warranty is only 12 months mine kconked at 14 months
logitech will not repair or replace out of warranty and the internal
,e,brane of the keyboard is very delicate soit is unlikely to last v
long. check logitech forums there are too many cases of g15 and g11
problems. I now own a 4500 rupee paperweight.

Back