Got the W550i

Vandal

Skilled
Guys got the W550i, nice lookin lil sweetheart type phone... Took an off from work today to set up the new rig too..

Thanks to all the TE brothers (and ladies) who helped me decide....
PS - haven't got cam except POS 6630 and N70 cam... will take shots with my digi cam @ home and post pics.

Also for mumbai want prepaid sim with cheapest national SMS, any ideas?? Got Postpaid airtel and hutch on 6630 and N70 resp.

handle thing is to put it on a screw on a wall .. , like how you put your wallclock!!

so you can tell everyone.. or rather boast .. that i have the smaller home theatre system!! hehehehe

Congrats man.

I just saw this phone yesterday, my gf's frnd had it. It has REALLY REALLY, good Audio Quality. It has 3 Speakers if im not mistaken, and with Headphones, the sound was just awesome!

vandal said:
Guys got the W550i, nice lookin lil sweetheart type phone... Took an off from work today to set up the new rig too..

Thanks to all the TE brothers (and ladies) who helped me decide....
PS - haven't got cam except POS 6630 and N70 cam... will take shots with my digi cam @ home and post pics.

Also for mumbai want prepaid sim with cheapest national SMS, any ideas?? Got Postpaid airtel and hutch on 6630 and N70 resp.

Check rates for MTNL TRUMP prepaid!!:cool2:
Used to be 50 paise local and 1 Re. for national sms when others were 2/-!!

Only good for SMS though as network traffic is too bad during morn and evening to make/receive calls!!:p

Also chk for offers from Reliance and TATA!!
Reliance had a free RIM to RIM thing and TATA has some zero roaming thing!!

Back