Got the worst beating of my life today....

Params7

Skilled
So, i'm in the school soccer team, as some might know, Delhi official inter-school matches are going on(Zonels), we had our match against the GreenField school or something...don't know really lol. Our school came with 2 teams, Senior and Junior. For the match, it was being held in some park full of cow-poop, right in front of the goal post(which had no nets) and the school was governemt owned, its name was 'Government Senior Secondary Girls school' oddly enough, i didn't see a single girl but a school full of boys, rowdy low class one's....so, the junior's were first, facing off Gyan Bharati school in a 45 minute match., as soon as the match started, i went off behind the goalpost to cheer our schools keeper up, a frined accompanied me there....that's where it all started. So one of these boys 'spectators' who were standing near the wall far behind, who had a group of 4 more boys, each of them easily near college level, odd thing was, they weren't even in their uniforms, so one them stepped up to me and asked me a question, if i play for seniors or junior, which was quite obvious, i'm 5'11 and didn't trim facial hair that day, juniors consisted of kids from 6-8 grade...from the tone he spoke in, i didn't even bother answering, because i know he was there to mess, though my foolish but heavily built friend did answer him, he told them we are obviously playing for the seniors, as correct i was, he abused my friend back with some ma-bhen abuse, and told him he didn't ask him, he asked ME...so my firend couldn't take that he was obviously there to rag, he fired more ma-bhen abuses, then came his rest of the gang, i got invovled by then as well, don't take me wrong, i hardly ever give abuses, but sometimes you just have to, when they're picking on you like that..and not that i'm being proud of it, i think i said too much, one of them out of nowhere started choking me, i wrestled him back with a punch to the gut, my coach saw all this and they stopped as soon as he arrived, he asked me and my friend to accompany him and the rest of team(much safer there lol) So, now i'm at the borders outline with the rest of team cheering my juniors on with the match, i see those guys still weren't satisfied, and passed of a ton of sign languages, as usual, my entire team along with me signed them back! He then went over the wall, came back 5 mins later, with around 20 guys, and they were off the streets, total ghaatis, i knew, i've landed my self...too far now.

I started cheering for my team, and in a matter of no time, they had ganged up around me, one of the them shoved me aside, but i saw his tight slap coming, blocked it, and pucnhed back his face HARD! shouldn't have done that, because right that moment the whole bunch of them jumped on me, the rest of my teamates, scared ran off to call the authorities and my coach, but Mayank(that firned of mine) and another one stayed there(so we were like three 16-17 yr old kids, going up against proper street thugs) the juniors stopped playing, it was a total tamasha, they kicked my groin, i crouched, while Mayank fought back 4-5 more guys with a metal chain wrapped up on his hands, and some other teammatest joined in, and i've never ben this hurt, as soon as i crouched, they landed hard punches on my head, my back. Mayank covered my back to protect me, but in the adrenaline i forgot all that was happening, all i could feel were their punches, and the pain it caused - i was in a 'bloody' mess, the blood being a strong word when all of it drips down your face like if you're bathing in it....the authorities came, they pulled me back, they seperated Mayank and myself and some other close friends of mine, right then when they were trying to 'sort out' things when i needed serious medical attention, with a match to play by the next 30 mins, LOL...one of them thugs, wrapped up a rock in his hand and covered it with a red cloth, and pushed all the authorites (no cops, just school teachers) and coach away and gave a tight thud at the back of my head, i didn't even see him coming, he jumped on me from behind....i knew it, it was their plan right from the moment they asked me that 'question'....i couldn't play the match, was sent to a hospital, my parents and the coach have filed an FIR, some of the students of the host school who witnessed the fight told the police they regualty came there to rag the school students even...and new visitors from other school was something they were very much waiting for...yeah that's long typing......back home now.

even though i could've easily crippled that one leader of their gang, but that pussy was too damn scared to face a 16 yr old so much he called up 20 more guys to 'help him' out.

Happens a lot... happened in my school once... only we were an Army school, so next time they sent 15 Army Jawaans along with the team.... no one dared do anything.

Bad to hear all this... But then again no serious damages done so its all right... As somebody said Whats life without spice !!! Get well soon...

Sorry mate. It happens. Damn ghaaties.

Infact just yesterday i got into a fight in a Cyber cafe with a total ghaat.

4 Members of my Clan were practising and i sweetly asked him to get up but he didnt listen. Even 2 days b4 that same thing happened.

So today i told him to stfu and get up and let me practice. Hes like "tu bhaand me jaah". i was half his size so i didnt say anything. I sweetly said "plz get up, if you get your clan have we ever said no?"

Then his frnd called Chetan.. or Chodan as we like to call him. butted in Said that "tu chup bait it na.. use nahi uthna to tu kyu uska dimaag kharab kar raha hai" .. i was like "tu chup bait c****ya" he said "kya bola tu?, ab dekh"

he aprroached me and slap me on the face, i got pissed and punched him in the nose, hurting my knuckles too.. 2 fingers were bleeding.. his nose was bleeding :/.... then another dude stopped the fight...

Sad scene it was... first fight ive even gotten into over gaming... stupid ghaats....

lol.....goldy your incident makes me laugh...nyways bad luk params.............since u hav good height now try little gym stuff as height u hav already got so start dumbling...and build yourself strong..and goldy u dumble with mouse............lolz

lol i had many fight in skool days but i easily lost it..i m damn skinny..lol....
this ppl r uncivilized....there was some movie shooting goin out at hospital near my house...i jus went to check which characters r there.........so local rowdies were sitting on the wall....as i was checking...1 of them slapped me hard on head...since they wer many i was alone..and wasnt able to check who did.......i left the spot

Lol.. magnet... it made me laugh when i thought about it too.. thats the first major fight ive gotten into really...

I had one is school.. got beat up.. im a skinny lil' thing you know :p.

Thts really sad dude, I do hope u get well soon, hmm never got into any fights meself, mayb in a situation where u had no choice bt fight, u shud get hold of one guy n tell the others to back the hell off or u'll really let this guy have it, mayb u cud hve got hold of tht skinny leader r smthin....sounds filmi i know ;-)....bt sheeesh i tell u some of these guys hve nothin better to do than pick up a fight.

Feel Sorry for you Params..Get well soon mate..

The best thing is to avoid the ghaatis and move out of there..the earlier the better...

Ave never had to fight any ghaatis but I was attacked by 12 Juniors when I was in college, the reason being I had broken the teeth of 7 of them :D

I only got some bruises,some blood stains and stuff.

My Huge Frame (Height 6'1) helped me to scrape through :D.

Take care mate :).

Regards,

DC.

its a part of life params ... getting ones a** kicked and kicking others a** . learn from the experience and move on .

When ur facing one or 2 guys , you can take em on but when you are outnumbered by a lot , best thing is to just go away from the place no matter what the situation is . It can become serious medical issue if you get beaten very badly .

thanks for all the wishes guys its fine now..small bruises are all that are left and will go back to school by monday...apparantly, the Zonels officials have taken this issue seriously and have decided to stop playing in that school....they are looking for some other host schools with a large enough field to continue the rest of the competition...hopefull these 'ghaaties' won't be allowed anywhere near the school.

puns said:
When ur facing one or 2 guys , you can take em on but when you are outnumbered by a lot , best thing is to just go away from the place no matter what the situation is . It can become serious medical issue if you get beaten very badly .

Yeah, you're like the 100th person that has said that to me now....lol. guess its no shame in running away like that(My father actually encourages me to never step down from a fight, but heck i was seriously outnumbered not only by number but by their age as well) i could've crippled the main guy i had the argument with, but he called about 20 friends to beat the smack out of....2 younger visitors? they won't have stepped down without a fight...if they can push my coach and the authorites there away to hit with a rock to my head, they were quite eager, but at least i can feel proud of landing that tight punch on their leader's face before i got outnumbered :eek:hyeah: yeah but i've learn the lesson here...there's no point in fighting these ghaati's....one of frined said to me after the fight " Abhe **** na yaar, kyo in c*****yo se pange leta hai, inhe to ladne ka matlab hi nahi pata warna woh akele tere ko challenge karta, kya pata bade hokay inko tere samne hi jhadoo pocha marna padhega"

that made me quite happy. and again, your upliftments here have been very soothing guys, will be back for the soccer practice from monday ^_^

Back