WTB GPU 6600 / 3050 or similar

!!OVER!!
Looking to buy one of these mid level power efficient cards.
Research suggests these are the cards to get.

I am in Delhi

budget: 8-14k

Last edited:
Maybe. But I have an offer for 6600XT for 21k, which is a much better card. I might still go for it, if I find nothing better
Plus I am keeping the coming price crash in mind: 3060 ti is already available for 23k !

oh damn. I didn't . Now that you mention it had all the signs - 1 in stock, no prime, long delivery date range, new seller low price..
This is the seller: : yojikolzone
What kind of a scam could it be ? I think I should cancel.. but I can always return so could give it a shot.

oh damn. I didn't . Now that you mention it had all the signs - 1 in stock, no prime, long delivery date range, new seller low price..
This is the seller: : yojikolzone
What kind of a scam could it be ? I think I should cancel.. but I can always return so could give it a shot.
Yes. Cancel it now. As for the scam, it will probably be another non-working product. I dont think it was even Amazon fulfilled. You will have trouble getting a refund.

but I can always return so could give it a shot.
I highly recommend cancelling. It's almost certainly a sham. If you receive something other than what you ordered, it will be a hassle to return it even with video proof. Worst case you might need to file an FIR to get your money back.

You can get the RX 6600 for a similar price from many established online stores outside of Amazon. Check PCPriceTracker.

Damn I wish I had created a thread about this before..
the price tracker thing looks great. PCShop - How reliable is this ?

But the seller has shipped the item. and I am a bit reckless these days . Lets see what happens..

But the seller has shipped the item. and I am a bit reckless these days . Lets see what happens..
Alright then. Good luck with your adventure. Do let us know what you get though.

Haven't purchased from there personally but all stores on PCPriceTracker are legit and have been verified. It is safe to order from there.

Eh, you do you I guess. But just curious, Is the order not cancellable after shipping? Was it shipped via Amazon or some other courier?

If it's fulfilled by amazon, you reject at time of delivery and it will get cancelled. is it FBA or FBS?

But just curious, Is the order not cancellable after shipping? Was it shipped via Amazon or some other courier?
eh there is something shady.. Its not returnable. DTDC courier. seller doesn't respond.
I am not too worried though.. I'll make that video, check with sapphire, register it, make sure it has warranty. If all good and then if it runs I'll keep it.
Thank you for all the ideas!

So I am trying to cancel it. amazon is saying if seller doesn't respond in 3 days it will be refunded.
Never arrived. Tracking info DTDC seems to be fake - stuck at couier pickup since last 7 days, I didn't know it was possible to fake this.. assuming it is a fake. Else its could be being smuggled from some other country..

Found the Scam. Drama Over.

The seller would send a fake tracking number . Then wait for delivery window to be over. Then at refund time. It looks like the seller has a say of the refund amount. and instead of refunding the whole amount, the seller only approve a partial refund ! In my case 6k instead of 23k.
I obviously called amazon. Who have initiated the remaining refund of 17k.
But If someone does not notice the difference in amount. Then they would lose the money and not even know it till they check their statement. !

I am not 100% sure that the seller can suggest the refund amount.

Back