GPU- Cheap 9400/9600GT/HD4670/HD5670 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Looking for a cheap gpu like 9400/9600GT/HD4670 Etc which can let me game on a 17" monitor with 1024x768 res.
Some games which will NEVER be played: BF3, Metro2033 and any other heavy weight games. As long as the gpu runs games like Crysis2, COD4 its fine.
Brands preferred: any brand other than XFX/Asus would do.
Warranty: not reqd. as long as
the product is in very good
condition.
Location preferred: Delhi/NCR to save shipping charge.

A request: please make it
affordable.

Regards.

i know u mentioned ur not interested in xfx ...may i know why...i ve got a 6 month old xfx 4670 with bill box and lifetime warranty of course which am currently using in my main rig which i can part with if i get a decent price....

Who would want to deal with RASHI PERIPHERALS? Besides XFX products arent that reliable anymore.

bump.

Temp me with your offers
<

On a side note, i would like to mention that i got offers for HD4870/GTX260 at just 3k shipped so please make sure its reasonably priced.
<

bump.

Temp me with your offers
<

On a side note, i would like to mention that i got offers for HD4870/GTX260 at just 3k shipped so please make sure its reasonably priced.
<

hey bro what do you say about an ati 3870 hd in really good condition.as i am from delhi i can drop it to the nearest metro station to your house. and one more thing it performs really good you can play all those gpu killer games on your 17 inc tft . just to inform you that i had just finished sanstrow 3 and now playing batman arcam city on it

are you just playing with us or are you really interested......

I have a 9600GSO 384MB. most of the current games( I am talking about Crysis, COD, level of games) work fine at 1366x768p.

i have played Metro on it at low details.....

what would you be willing to pay for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back