FS: Power Cooling and Modding GPU & CPU COOLERS AND MICROSOFT WIRELESS DESKTOP 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Arctic Silver Accelro Extreme Plus
Expected Price:
SOLD

Source and Time of Purchase: My brother bought from another forum but Not in use
Reason for Sale: Lying Unused
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
Product Condition: 10/10
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.
Accessories Included: Original box & accessories..
Product Location: Guwahati
Preferred Courier: Which is near my home 4km radius
Shipping Charges: Actuals
Payment Options: NEFT, Cash Transfer(buyer paid transaction fees)

New.jpg

HPIM3162.jpg

HPIM3161.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Expected Price:
MAKING NEW THREAD

Source and Time of Purchase: Can't Remember but atleast a year back...
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.
Accessories Included: Accessories..(Both Intel & AMD)
Shipping Charges: Free

New.jpg

HPIM3163.jpg

HPIM3167.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800
Expected Price:
MAKING NEW THREAD

Source and Time of Purchase: Can't Remember but atleast a year back...
RMA/Servicing history: RMA'd and got a New one (Not used for once too)
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.(Don't have the bill)
Accessories Included:Original Box & everything that came with it...
Shipping Charges: Free

HPIM3164.jpg

HPIM3166.jpg

NOTES:-
Pls do not crap the thread, if you have any queries feel free to ask any via pm..
No Holding. Who ever makes payment first gets it
Ridiculous off topic questions and offers will be ignored and notified to the mods.
If anyone has any queries related to anything take PM route or else will be reported.
No off topic post will be allowed if anyone post it will be be reported or notified to the mods.
If u have any suggestions such as "Dude, there is another guy selling the same thing for XXXX amount, u should lower ur price" ,
Please send me a PM , i will reconsider the price. Of course u can post it on this thread and make it stay on the top, but i'd still rather prefer the PM route.
In case of any damages cz of transit Buyer has to pay return Shipping charges himself.
He will have to bear the shipping charges again if he wants me to ship the product if it can be fixed , else ill refund the money for the product
(excluding shipping charges). In any case, i will give the best possible Packaging to avoid such a scenario.
If buyer pay "Cash Deposit" than he/she have to pay Cash Deposit Transaction Fees too..
Price is based on current market prices as well as the condition of the HDD which is superb.
Please Do not ask me for a 'best price'. This is the best price according to me. U can drop in ur offer. I will consider it.

Last edited:
Key board please. Do PM the account details.

Ignore the above. Great timing for the PC to conk off.

Will take keyboard
I think the other guy backed off as his computer conked off ;)
Whatever it is conked or tonked whoever pays first gets it....;)
Jokes apart
Pm me your shipping address & i will give the bank details if you are interested....:)

buying from one forum at less n selling it on the other for more...
is it justified ?............
I sell products in fair price & if you don't like the price in quoted.....don't buy......instead of trolling....if you want to buy anything or offer any suggestion take pm route......

Last edited:
Im not trolling... The products you have listed were brought from another forum at a lower price... And here you have quoted the products at a fairly high rate ... Forum classifieds are to help the community and not make profits....

Im not trolling... The products you have listed were brought from another forum at a lower price... And here you have quoted the products at a fairly high rate ... Forum classifieds are to help the community and not make profits....
Tell me which product i bought from other forum as i have bought these locally except gpu cooler which is on hold for a local buyer....
See my sale threads i sell stuff in lower prices compared to market price...

Last edited:
No intention of trolling, but that's what u did with products bought from me as well. I saw phenom x2 550 listed by you, in some forum. It's none of my business though on what u do with it. But still can't understand what makes you do such purchase & sales for a few hundred bucks margin.

Yep, very much. I can easily say he has not used it as it was in same packing as I sold to him. I did see it when it was listed but it is at his discretion on what to do with it. But certainly if u keep buying just to sell as marginal profit, it ain't worth that time imo. Risk vs return.

Bro i bought from @dipesh because i gave my FX 8230 for Rma so i needed for 10 days and i sold it in the price i bought without profit....
@Zino You buy hdd from E & TE in cheap prices and sell them locally in higher prices
Hyper 212 evo... Apprx 1500 shipped ... Got it delivered a week late due to courier delay...

Does that ring any bells?
I have mentioned in the thread that CM HYPER 212 EVO for AMD & INTEL and the one i bought in 1500 was for AMD only and COOLER MASTER don't sell accessories seperately and i have 2 cm hyper 212 evo cooler and i don't think all sold in india are bought by me in 1500 bucks

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR FREE BUMP

Last edited:
I never said i sold you the hyper 212 ... You are again just assuming things to defend yourself...
Thanks for bumping my sale thread, just now got a buyer for CM hyper 212 evo
Thanks guys troll as much as you like and keep the thread on top...
BOTH THE COOLERS ON HOLD AS BUYER WILL TRANSFER TOMORROW AND I WILL SHIP IT TOMORROW EVENING
BUMP FOR THE KEYBOARD MOUSE COMBO

Bro lol!! You are too small a kid to judge me and my business. I have numerous ppl as your age as my staff
You are big mouth, nothing else & you are saying you have numerous stuff but the fact is you are unemployed & buy & sell hdd to earn your living...
Enough trolling so locking this thread......as GPU cooler sold only keyboard & CPU COOLER left for which i am making a new thread
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD AS I AM MAKING A NEW THREAD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back