Grab Free IPL Tickets

Faheem, Darky .. you guys goin together..?

I requested 2 tickets for some company, but Raj sir intends to give only 1 ticket per person...

So if we can have meet or something then I would like a ticket if poss... :)

FaH33m, Darky and dipen01 can confirm their willingness here before tickets are handed over to them. Remaining 2 ticket already given to my friends outside TE.

^ Raj sir , I would request you to give either 2-3 the tickets to one single person .There's no point giving it to different individuals because the best way a person would enjoy the match is with his family or closed ones and not a online friend he would be meeting for the first time. (For such meetings we have our own TE Meets :D)

So if dipen01 needs an extra ticket ,I request you pass mine to him as well and incase everyone backs out I wouldn't mind getting the remaining 2-3 tickets. I already have friends who are dying to come with me after I asked them yesterday. I didn't notice that time ,that 1 person gets only 1 ticket :|.

salluks said:
so, darky stays at the stadium itself?:rofl:

have fun at the game, hope mumbai loses :tongue:

Good one! huh! Btw I stay in opposite direction :bleh:

@Raj

Please pass on my ticket to some needy member (Reason: Going to office :no:).

All 3 tickets will be handed over to Dipen01 tomorrow morning as he is more keen on watching the match :).

can i get 3 tickets so that i can go @ dy patil stadium to watch the match with my mom, GF and myself...

it will be like for the first time we shall have a reunion :)

warm regards

Back