Grandpapa of all showoffs!

raj_pol said:
:) Congrats Vandal...You guys make every visit to TE worthwhile (by posting such uber stuff).

I never understand all the sound related stuff but then I have tin ears :rofl:

I really like your style and the other regular showoff guys (not in the dostana sense though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Mayyou have the uber grado's soon..

Lol; still learning about audio too. I'm also looking at the Audio Technica W5000 and the Grado RS1. Both cost around 700$ so that will probably be my limit ATM. Now I need a good tube amp. Thanks to Chaos leaving headphones I'm the only serious head-fi guy left here.

Vandal said:
Lol; still learning about audio too. I'm also looking at the Audio Technica W5000 and the Grado RS1. Both cost around 700$ so that will probably be my limit ATM. Now I need a good tube amp. Thanks to Chaos leaving headphones I'm the only serious head-fi guy left here.

not considering the Senn HD800?? head-fi forum is going crazy over them, though price is quite steep @ 1400$ and not in production yet, :)

wow. ...its like awesomeness redefined :p.
which world do you guys come from ? Planet of the Audiophiles ? hehehe..

though i dont understand even 10 % of the stuff you talk :ashamed: \..i am sure all the stuff must be like pure audio heaven ! enjoy ! :hap2:

Back