Graphic Cards Graphic Card upto Rs.3500/-

I am having a system with following configration:

E5200
2GB Kingston
G31 s2l mobo
Bijli cabinet with default 400w smps
19" LCD

I am now looking forward to buy a Graphic card for it and would prefer to buy it from USA (as i hv heard that the prices are much lower there) and it would be brought by my friend who has gone there for job for 6 months.

Pls suggest me a graphic card upto Rs.3500/- which costs less in USA than in India and there are no heating issues & other problems with it.

Regards

If your budget is 3500 than its no point buying it from US since all gfx cards does not have International warranty.

I would suggest you to buy it locally.

I would suggest you to increase the budget and buy ATI 4770 or 4670

:D

Even I'm looking for one at that price, which does 1080p and windows 7 easily..

my ati 2600xt going 70 degrees always dunno why..with even cleaning and putting paste shit on it.

Dont buy from the usa as most cards dont have international warranty, so it will be a pain to repair/replace. Buy locally and get a 4670 by increasing your budget a little.

But i hv heard that products from USA are made of better quality than what r supplied in India and they donot get eazily damaged and moreover the price diff in 4670 in newegg is 54$ i..e nearly Rs.2600 whereas it is Rs.4500 in India.

But i hv heard that products from USA are made of better quality than what r supplied in India and they donot get eazily damaged and moreover the price diff in 4670 in newegg is 54$ i..e nearly Rs.2600 whereas it is Rs.4500 in India.

Re: Graphic Card upto Rs.3500/-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ask your friend to buy this asap: Newegg.com - HIS H467QS1GH Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Can anyone tell me price of the above graphic card in india????

^^I dont think there should be any quality difference. Plus you get standard 3 years warranty and peace of mind. And in 3 years ofcourse you will be be buying a new card, if you are a gamer.

Yes, there is a great difference in prices, as compared to USA.

Graphic Card upto Rs.3500/-

ask your friend to buy this asap: Newegg.com - HIS H467QS1GH Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

What is the price of this card in India?

What happens if it goes bad on you in 4 months?

And people, he has the zebronic PSU that too the cheap one. He will HAVE to buy a 4670 or lower. Not even a 9600GT much less a 9800/4850 as others suggested.

OP, you choice is limited to 4670 as you dont have a quality PSU......... Dont go above that or you WILL face issues. Go any lower and you wont be able to game properly......
I would suggest getting it from India at whatever cheapest price its available at.. Rest upto you....

I wouldn't even suggest ANY card if the OP has no plans to upgrade his PSU. I woudn't even recommend a 4670. No matter what, those el cheapo PSUs will die soon taking PC components along with it.

Back