Graphic Design Requests Accepted (Logo Design,Banner,Slogan,website design)

Hi Guys ,

With a tremendous response from forum members ,I have decided to create my own thread for taking Graphic design requests.

You can post your requests ranging from logo design ,brand symbol ,banner creation and anything that has to do with graphic and creativity.
Why m i doing this?

Well its a simple question for me but at the same time difficult for others to understand.

I have my own dedicated job which has nothing to do with graphic design . i just want to keep my hobby alive.

How much will this cost?

Its free . I have been criticized for giving freebies with nothing in return.

I think theres a point in their criticism and hence forth i will select the request based on few criteria(I m yet to decide it but will post it soon).

Don't worry money will never on priority but the genuine request.

My future goal:

I m working on a project called Recycle Bin(Will post more on this later).

Basically this project will encourage women empowerment and employment.

What do i need in return:

Your comments and appreciation.

My skill set:

Photoshop

Flash(started learning)

Web design (HTML,Asp.net,JSP)

Sculpture Design.

Craft work.

My work:

Enough of typing Hope you will love some of my art work.

finalvulchure%20copy.jpg

finalvulchure_black.jpg

1260_WITHCOLORADJUST.jpg

GrassEffect%20copy.jpg

FashionFusionStep1EditText.jpg

Mini_Bag_PoptywithButterfly.jpg

Mini_Bag_Poptywithlady.jpg

13.jpg

6.jpg

News Paper Art work:

Who cares News paper after a first read .Well Me and my friend Mr.Tilak have decided to reuse Newpapers to create a new Art forms.

This might be a next generation art as we are running sort of metal resources.

Photo Frame made using newspaper and some color.

Art6_upload.jpg

Pen Stand made using newspaper and some color and Pens made using newspaper and pen refill .

Art3_upload.jpg

ROBOT made using newspaper and white color.

Art2_upload.jpg

Some abstract art made using news paper and color.

Art1_upload.jpg

Art4_upload.jpg

Art5_upload.jpg

Art3_upload.jpg

Nice work there bro....lovely...

Am doing logo designing for some time...let me know if u need any help from my side...yea for free ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

manuvikram007 said:
Nice work there bro....lovely...

Am doing logo designing for some time...let me know if u need any help from my side...yea for free ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Thanks all for your replies I will post more artwork soon...

@irfanlai Please find logo for your team.

finalvulchureVersion4.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Project Dreamgirl:

Duration 3 hours.

First i have downloaded a girl sketch from internet.

SketchPainting.jpg

With a help of photoshop created this piece of art.Awaiting for your comments.Here posting 4-5 version of same image.Please rate them accordingly.

SketchPainting_acentededges.jpg

SketchPainting_blackandwhite.jpg

SketchPainting_crosshatch.jpg

SketchPainting_watercolor.jpg

SketchPainting_withlight.jpg

SketchPaintingversionBrownHair.jpg

Hey PINGA123....u rock dude so ur work......Awesome job...wud recommend u to 1 of my friend who has started a small company for iPhone gaming...will recommend ur name....there u can charge them.....

Hey pinga, great work..and a much appreciated effort to take these requests..

Me and my father are planning to start a company and we are also planning to build a website for the same..it is going to be a services related firm wherein consultation on excise and the coming soon GST would be provided to the clients..So, basically i wanted a logo which could be the face of the firm..and a website which looks professional and at the same time looks elite..

We haven't really thought about the name of the firm yet or how are we going to go about the website.

I do not know a thing about how do we go about creating a website..did some online research and just have a small idea..

SO, what do i request from you..??

This post is just to bring to your notice the whole thing that has been cooking in me and my dad's mind and i just want to know if you can help us a bit in designing the website and the logo itself..any knowledge would be beneficial..i have done some graphics work on photoshop like creating small posters and flyers for events in AIESEC DI...but thats while lot different from this..

Any help would be appreciated as i am yet to find a starting point..

Guys,

pinga made my day, I wanted a banner design for the freshers day celebration in my college so i sent him a PM to which he replied instantly asking me for more details about the design, So i just told him the name and the format and this is what he comes up with within the next morning.!

This banner already went to the printing press.

Thanks a lot pinga! :)

Gaurish said:
Logo Request

Need a logo for my blog => Gaurish Sharma Live

Here is the previous one, need something on same line to this but matching to the current theme. Let me know if you can do it

logo.png
Here goes your logo.

The design is made considering the look and feel of your blog.I would suggest you to place it on white background.

GaurishSharnalive%20copy.jpg

Back