Graphic Design Requests Accepted (Logo Design,Banner,Slogan,website design)

Hey pinga123 awesome work by you for my Cricket team logo. The logo has been approved-Printed-Worn & we won the 1st match hurray hurray.

Thanks a ton for your effort. my whole team has said Thanks & has appreciated ur work. You can check the logo on out Tshirt, I have uploaded the images....

ImageShack Album - 4 images

^^^This looks perfect....seems the logo has lucky charm tooo....

10102010013.jpg

Hey, can you make a forum avatar for me? :p

Something like this:-

(Avatar of Naveen_Reloaded)

I want XTM instead of NR.

Or if you can stumble around and make a better avatar of different design, I am fine with that too.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys Thanks for your support .

I think its time to take a much needed break.

I will join this thread JAN onwards.

(During this period i ll try to be isolated from virtual world so please excuse me for not replying to PMs or emails)

Sorry for bumping this up old thread. I needed a logo and banner for my site. I need a new logo which suits the purpose of the site and banner which matches the theme.

Link - ReadersEnclave

avi said:
Sorry for bumping this up old thread. I needed a logo and banner for my site. I need a new logo which suits the purpose of the site and banner which matches the theme.

Link - ReadersEnclave
Sure But Let me know whats in your mind.I will try to shape it in photoshop :).

Noob alert here. Hmm...how about this, I need a logo, "RE", in book shape. And good fonts in banner - Readers Enclave. Fonts should be not too fancy, not too simple.

Most importantly, the banner should match current theme. Thats the main reason I am replacing current one. You can also do same as old, but just make it matching with theme :)

and thanks a lot :)

Couldn't find an apt thread and did not want to clutter the forum with my silly request.. so here goes -

Preparing a poster for College Event .. narrowed down to a poster similar to this - http://goo.gl/TkFE0

Couldn't find any tutorial to help me out with the background.

It would be great if any graphic designer/enthusiast could help me out/teach me how to go about designing the background in the above posted link.

The requirement is urgent. Thanks in advance.

would be great if i could a replica...idea is to replace OBAMA with Mr. Pranab Mukherjee and insert our own text in place of what exists in the image.... it's basically an event on the Budget. so want it on those lines. the Color scheme also has to be Indian-ised as this one is too American...but due to shortage of time we'll be going with the same...

Back