pic 4.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 163
  • pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 168
  • gpu z.jpg
    gpu z.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 229
Hi, is there a way to check for warranty online? Can you post a screnshot? Thanks.
I have asked with sapphire will post after their reply
I have asked with sapphire will post after their reply
They have asked to directly contact supetron

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-08-11-16-27-046_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-08-11-16-27-046_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
I own a last gen Sapphire GPU and can weigh in a bit. Sapphire GPU warranty is not calculated based on purchase date rather the Date of Import on the box by Supertron. I had to RMA my GPU once(March '20) and Supertron didn't glance at the bill but checked the serial no in the system which matched the one on my box. I'm not sure if this has changed recently .

Hey
Anyone going for this purchase, please triple check that claiming warranty doesn't need the original invoice, and only the SN
Good luck with your sell @shallg :)

I own a last gen Sapphire GPU and can weigh in a bit. Sapphire GPU warranty is not calculated based on purchase date rather the Date of Import on the box by Supertron. I had to RMA my GPU once(March '20) and Supertron didn't glance at the bill but checked the serial no in the system which matched the one on my box. I'm not sure if this has changed recently .
Gpu releases date is March 17 2021 and import date is May 2021

+ 1 to this. I have had two GPUs from Sapphire and both the times warranty was from date of import/release rather than from date of purchase. Also, for me, Supertron's local service center did ask for a bill while initiating RMA.

RADEON 6700XT bill box not available warrenty claim serial number
Can you share an Email or Proof from the Distri that the warranty will be honored in this case because if they ask for bill, then its like no warranty at all.

supertron honored my RX 580 8gb in 2020 by serial from their db never asked for bill. Their warranty starts right from the were gpu is landed here from taiwan. Also they are not honoring by bill to bill date only by serial. so always sapphire buy the latest stock only not a year old ones kept in shelf sealed.

supertron honored my RX 580 8gb in 2020 by serial from their db never asked for bill. Their warranty starts right from the were gpu is landed here from taiwan. Also they are not honoring by bill to bill date only by serial. so always sapphire buy the latest stock only not a year old ones kept in shelf sealed.
This works if one can verify if the GPU is actually a local purchase and not imported piece, without invoice or original box it's hard to determine if that's the case.

Warranty experience can and will differ from person to person. Always treat the item as no warranty if you are not getting a bill (also in the rules) because if RMA is denied on basis of that no one will help you.

Supertron Mumbai at Lamington Road doesn't ask for bill, they check your GPU S/N in their system for warranty status.

@shallg You'll need to get an email confirmation from Supertron mentioning the S/N and Import date else you'll have to declare as out of warranty since you don't have either bill/box

Supertron Mumbai at Lamington Road doesn't ask for bill, they check your GPU S/N in their system for warranty status.

@shallg You'll need to get an email confirmation from Supertron mentioning the S/N and Import date else you'll have to declare as out of warranty since you don't have either bill/box
I will provide serial number to buyer he can check directly with supetronindia as I have already contacted supetron they are not responding on email or call as I have personally replace product sapphire graphics card from supetron in past they need only serial number.

Bump price drop to 36500 shipped
Sold outside forum mods pls close the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back