graphics card budget 4 - 5 k

Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend of mine desperately wants to play games above 15 fps on his dual core based pc and hes all alone in a hostel and has nothing to do.
need a graphics card worth 4 - 5 k or below. y'know.. something like a 6600 / gt second hand or the like.
..sellers from mumbai///

pci-e

Wraith said:
i have a BIG 7300gt DDR2 for sale @ 4.2k

hey thts a good offer..IMO opinion get this one arun for u r frnd...i am not sure but think the 7300gt performs better than the 6600gt ..

dont go for 7300's they are to 7000 series what fx5200's wer to the fx series.

try and get a 6600gt .(btw check the market i think some1 is selling there :))

^^Dude don talk bull. the 7300 GT is a decent deal. Arun an OC'ed 7300 GT (say 400/800) will be slower than a 6600 GT(500/1000) but it wont be that far off. It has 256 MB mem too. Id highly recommend not going for a 128 MB card now

hmm.. but i can get a 6600 gt 256 mb for 5 k or so. not me, my friend. and a faster card with lesser memory is better than a slower card with more memory

does anyone have a secondhand gt ?

the 7300gt gives pretty decent performance n oc's quite well too...but i am intending to sell it to get a 7600gs or gt..

Hey I want to sell my Bigtek 6600Gt with 128 Mb Ram (PCI-E) for 4.5 K . No bargain. Box is still there, mint condition and 1.5 yrs warranty remaining. If outside Mumbai Shipping extra.

PM message me

:)

I dont want to start a new thread....

So, just want to ask, which card would fit in a budget of 3K ?? The best GPU for 3K i.e and AGP...not PCIe.

^new or old??

new...i dont there is any AGP other than Geforce 5*** in that range..used....there may be some willing to sell their 6600s' for ~that price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back