Graphic Cards Graphics card for 4k

zoheb6007

Disciple
Hii everyone,

My cousin needs to buy a new graphics card for his system.

His budget is around 4K.

Use: Casual gamer (Flight Simulator 10 needs to run seamlessly)

Help me decide between:

• Nvidia 520GT 2GB
  • Nvidia 610GT 2GB
  • AMD Radeon HD 6570

Any better suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the suggestion. But I just got the information that he is using 275W PSU and currently using Nvidia 9400 GT.
Do he need to buy additional PSU for 6670.

I guess nvidia 610 will work on 275W PSU.

Regards,
Zoheb

Thanks for the suggestion. But I just got the information that he is using 275W PSU and currently using Nvidia 9400 GT.
Do he need to buy additional PSU for 6670.

I guess nvidia 610 will work on 275W PSU.

I suggest that you get a decent SMPS, like the FSP Saga II 400W ~2000/- OR Corsair CX v2430W ~2700/-

The GT610 (a re-badged GT520) will be more than useless for gaming, what resolution and detail does your cousin play at?

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

i am also looking to buy entry level GFX just to give boost for one of my friend machine who work on some AutoCad part. tell me way too cheap card but should be better than on board graphics. Does old 8800GT -512MB is better than new

• Nvidia 520GT 2GB
  • Nvidia 610GT 2GB
  • AMD Radeon HD 6570.

please help. sorry for hijacking the thread but needs are same so pointless to create another thread.

i am also looking to buy entry level GFX just to give boost for one of my friend machine who work on some AutoCad part. tell me way too cheap card but should be better than on board graphics. Does old 8800GT -512MB is better than new

• Nvidia 520GT 2GB
  • Nvidia 610GT 2GB
  • AMD Radeon HD 6570.

please help. sorry for hijacking the thread but needs are same so pointless to create another thread.

What is your friends configuration and what does he plan to do with the discrete GPU. All depends on that.

Yes the 8800GT even though archaic by today's standards can easily beat most entry-level solutions in gaming although it consumes almost times x3 -->x5 the power of the entry level solutions.

So, which SMPS does he have, what is the aim of the RIG that is the question. If he wants to get AutoCAD running as smoothly as possible he should get as much RAM as possible, a decent quad-core and a HD7750 graphics card.

I3 + Gigabyte G61 mobo + 8GB DDR3.
no budget for HD7750. as low cost as possible....so was just thinking to give little boost go his AutoCad work by adding some dedicated memory to Graphics by adding entry level graphics card. so question is current level on board graphics are better than 610GT ? there is VIP gold 450W PSU

I3 + Gigabyte G61 mobo + 8GB DDR3.
no budget for HD7750. as low cost as possible....so was just thinking to give little boost go his AutoCad work by adding some dedicated memory to Graphics by adding entry level graphics card. so question is current level on board graphics are better than 610GT ? there is VIP gold 450W PSU

Please refrain from buying a graphics card, no point adding an entry level card the performance gains will be negligible.

Plus even for a decent second-hand card I would suggest that your friend gets a decent SMPS first, in-the-vein of a Corsair CX v2430W OR better.

Hii everyone,

My cousin needs to buy a new graphics card for his system.

His budget is around 4K.

Use: Casual gamer (Flight Simulator 10 needs to run seamlessly)

Help me decide between:

• Nvidia 520GT 2GB
  • Nvidia 610GT 2GB
  • AMD Radeon HD 6570

Any better suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Tell him to add some more. A guy i know is selling on eBay a GTX 550TI. Here's link if interested:

Back