Graphic Cards Graphics card from TheITWares?

hplp20

Disciple
Ok, I am going to buy a Corsair VX450 PSU. My graphics card budget is Rs. 9500

Also, how was you r experience with TheITWares? Are they reliable? What about DOAs, RMAs and Warranties? I want to purchase the card in person. Do they offer quick and safe shipping to TN?

And how much are shipping charges for a graphics card, a PSU and a TR Ultima 90?

The guy is easy to reach and the delivery is extremely prompt. About RMA, since you live in Tamil Nadu, it makes more sense to reach the distributor directly. =p

You just need to confirm whether the card is ready in stock before you pay. The dealer is genuine though. At times, the product takes a long time to deliver if it involves him placing the order to his dealer in turn.

You had better spend a bit more and get a Palit 4850 Special edition GDDR5 card for 10.3K.This card is almost identical to a standard 4870.If you can't spend more then you can go for a standard 4850 for 8K.
Geforce GTS250 is available for 9.5K but is not worth that much since it performs about the same as 4850.
Shipping cost should be around Rs.150 each for the card and the PSU.

+1 for palit 4850 gddr3 edition...GTS250 is quite decent and fits your budget exactly with slightly better perf than a 4850...As for support, theitwares is very reliable, my mobo was shipped in 2 days and cost of shipping was 250 i think.

theitwares.com is genuine and reliable, go ahead with the deal.I know the guy personally he is trustworthy and his delivery time is superb.

You can get a zotac 250 for 9.256k.

H@cKer said:
theitwares.com is genuine and reliable, go ahead with the deal.I know the guy personally he is trustworthy and his delivery time is superb.

You can get a zotac 250 for 9.256k.

9256 could have burned fewer calories. :p

+1 for The IT Wares. Good and trustworthy dealer.

Trustworthy guy...u can find him 24 hrs on GTalk sitting on a stone :p

rahul.png

Even I've got a positive response everytime I've dealt with him, specially the first time I dealt with him, was having a few issues with the mobo, and he really went out of the way to get it sorted :)

That's good. I don't want to buy Palit cards as they are closing in the US and might soon close down fully. Is the Sapphire 4850 good? And the Corsair VX450? Thermalright Ultima 90 with 92mm fan?

Rahul dude is great and reliable i got my graphics card delivered in less than 24 hours( Delhi ncr)... i used priority shipping Rs 100 extra on shipping

i have talked with him about purchasing graphics card just asked for some discount he said dear don't teach me about doller to rupee conversion and immediately i purchased card from another guy..

nareshjikbn2 said:
i have talked with him about purchasing graphics card just asked for some discount he said dear don't teach me about doller to rupee conversion and immediately i purchased card from another guy..

Some people I tell ya...:no:

I bought Palit 4850 Sonic in Octobar 2008 till now i RMAed it 4 times.

Whenever i call him and tell my problem he give me one line answer "To Main Kya Karu ?"

Back