Graphic Cards Graphics card from TheITWares?

hplp20 said:
But what if I buy some other maker? Like Sapphire or a Corsair PSU? Who will deal with that?

I don't know about Sapphire But

Tirupati provide Corsair,OCZ, MSI (only motherboards),Gecube,Point Of View,Thermaltake . Tirupati give me a very good service,whenever I send my card for RMA i got new card within a week .

I havbe a question to the people who bought from theitwares.com (sorry for the bump but it just hit my mind) but did the products that you bought from him have a distributor's sticker? Because when I bought 7300gt from him 2-3 years ago (a member found it out since I am a n00b in the at department) it didnt have any distri sticker. Moverever it didnt have the warranty tag as well.

The Sorcerer said:
I havbe a question to the people who bought from theitwares.com (sorry for the bump but it just hit my mind) but did the products that you bought from him have a distributor's sticker? Because when I bought 7300gt from him 2-3 years ago (a member found it out since I am a n00b in the at department) it didnt have any distri sticker. Moverever it didnt have the warranty tag as well.

now thats scary :fear:

My personal experience not too good with him.

Was unavailable on phone during the times mentioned on site as well as hardly showed any interest in selling his product. Not a very professional guy.

As for your card the 4850 is ideal.

Rahul is a reliable and a nice guy to deal with...his product delivery is very gud and fast. If u r faraway from Mumbai, he always insist on contacting the dealers directly for RMA, and in my opinion dats always better even for products purchased locally.

j1n M@tt said:
Rahul is a reliable and a nice guy to deal with...

m0h1t said:
A+ Seller.

Yeah well even I know he's a nice guy and all but does the product that you guys bought from him, did it have distributor's sticker? Could you please confirm that over here? Some people from other forums as well said that he didn't even give the bill even though they called up at times. As memory serves right, there were people from other forums who complained that he doesnt give a bill as well.

The Sorcerer said:
Yeah well even I know he's a nice guy and all but does the product that you guys bought from him, did it have distributor's sticker? Could you please confirm that over here? Some people from other forums as well said that he didn't even give the bill even though they called up at times. As memory serves right, there were people from other forums who complained that he doesnt give a bill as well.

coool...catch all the biggies who is vouch for him. Sometimes in forum people only repeat few things over n over again like Indian TV News Channels- without answering the proper questions :) Not blaming or targeting anyone-just sharing my thoughts. No offense TEs. I find few guys very good and answering queries and giving the answers in realistic way as per the situations- one of the guy is SidhuPunjab -actually he is the person who brought me to TE.-off topic may be

I cant spot a tirupati or any other distr. sticker

It has 2 other stickers, stating s/n, rev and some more codes.

Just checked, there is a "warranty void if sticker removed" sticker at bottom fan grill.

Also I have the receipt so i got no worries.

Rahul has a good rep, lotta folks recommended him. Even I had a pleasure dealing with him.

^^ ahh well if you dont mind answering one more question that did the bill have VAT/CST number??? Did he charge tax alongwith the product? Is it mentioned on the bill

Yes, its a pakka bill. with CST + TIN No.

4% Vat has been charged.

Relax buddy, no dealer who cheats and cons can make it thru for 2-3 years.

Back