Graphic Cards Graphics card under 8k ???

goodakash

Disciple
Hey All !
I'm soon gonna get a gfx card for my system. Was looking at ati hd4770 earlier but it is not available anywhere and I am not going to get any gfx card which performs less than 4770. :bleh:
So, I thought of increasing my budget a little and now its upto you people to suggest me a gfx card under 8k, not a paisa more :hap5:

Will be using it on e5200, 4gb ram, zebronics 600W platinum Psu :mad:
Help ASAP :huh:

check this site out they have 4770

TechShop.in

you can get a 9800gt for 6.5k i would suggest you to change your smps get a corsair cx400w psu atleast

4850 cards are well known for getting too hot so watch out

Wait and see if you can a HD 4770 ,it's the best VFM card.

If you dont find it ,then a HD 4850 is a good substitute .Its available for 8k in TE dealers paradise.

Also there was a good deal for a recently bough GTX 260 for 9k .see if you can grab it :)

nV GTS250/ATI HD4770. But invest in a good PSU if you do not wish to risk the life of the other components including the GPU. ;)

ya, its not available at techshop.in

then most probably i'll go with 4850, gts250 is available for 7.5k???? you sure ?

and is my PSU toooooooooo bad ?? I had to get this coz corsair cx400 was not available.

And you got a Zebronics Platinum PSU instead? You could have got one of the Pro Series power supplies from Zebronics instead. They're a notch better than most run-of-the-mill entry level PSUs.

Agree with all of the above guys .. do something about your psu now or atleast in a few months and get the 4770 or 4850. Great value for money!

Get a HD4770 if available, else 4850.. GTS250 is faster than 4850 but its more expensive too. (as usual i dont count palits, so please excuse)

hmmmmm........

well, I cannot buy a new PSU for my system(dad would kill me !) , so, I think I should wait for hd4770 coz I guess, it needs 22A@12v and my PSU can provide upto 27V.

It should be available after 2 weeks, right ??

your psu is not that bad- at least it will handle 4770 - but getting a better psu will ensure the longevity of all your pc peripherals including gpu; at least you can get cm real power 460 w for rs.2600 .always put some decent money in your psu - it will be rewarding in a long run

satyanjoy said:
your psu is not that bad- at least it will handle 4770 - but getting a better psu will ensure the longevity of all your pc peripherals including gpu; at least you can get cm real power 460 w for rs.2600 .always put some decent money in your psu - it will be rewarding in a long run
u mean for rs.3600.
Agreed.

Its high time that people realize "PSU is the most important component of a system"
My recommendation: Corsair CX400 - Rs. 3100

Otherwise, Zebby Platinum 600W shudnt be that bad... but you never know...

sato1986 said:
u mean for rs.3600.

Agreed.

Its high time that people realize "PSU is the most important component of a system"

My recommendation: Corsair CX400 - Rs. 3100

Otherwise, Zebby Platinum 600W shudnt be that bad... but you never know...

yep ,sorry about the typo

Ur PSU should be able to handle even a ATI 4850. :cool2:

U just got the PSU, rite? U can try selling it for a dependable one but if u don't have the money to go for it, this PSU will easily handle ur Rig.

People still use 4850 on even 500W local PSU's. And they run without a glitch.
Its always good to have a solid PSU but if u dnt have the extra moolah, ur current PSU is always better than any local ones.

U can get the 4850 mate...:cool2:

clown_abhi said:
Ur PSU should be able to handle even a ATI 4850. :cool2:
U can get the 4850 mate...:cool2:

I'll wait for next 2weeks and if hd4770 be available at that time, then I'll get it, or I'll go with 4850.

Thanks to all the above people for helping me out. I really appreciate it :)

yeah, better wait for 4770.. I went yesterday and the dealers told me to inquire about 7-10 days later. I will definitely wait to get that card.

Back