Great Deals for resellers/vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and the proccessor you mentioned is for around that price anyways. I think if you buy it in bulk, even the vendor will give you a discount.

How much of RAM is that? To me it seems like 256mb sticks.

Yea and the proccessor you mentioned is for around that price anyways. I think if you buy it in bulk, even the vendor will give you a discount.

How much of RAM is that? To me it seems like 256mb sticks.

no its 512MB

@Darklord mobos@3200 inclusive all are basically old stocks which are junk n all those have bios problems,better check it with 3500+ it wud work fine only with 3000+ and 3200+ n has also bugs with 7800gt/gtx it doesn't support n sometimes shows artifacts.
these all are good stocks,u may verify in my office check all with 3500+ and 7800GT..
Retail prize of that mobo is rounda 4k

Last edited by a moderator:
shahbaaz_vision said:
@Darklord mobos@3200 inclusive all are basically old stocks which are junk n all those have bios problems, better check it with 3500+ it wud work fine only with 3000+ and 3200+ n has also bugs with 7800gt/gtx it doesn't support n sometimes shows artifacts.
these all are good stocks,u may verify in my office check all with 3500+ and 7800GT..
lol.. why is that shahbaaz? coz darky's dealers dog pooped on 'em all? and what u have are 'good' stocks b'coz???
also, if u experience, BIOS problems, cant u just update them? why else wud manufacturers ahve bios revisions? DUH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Its relevant to the sale.

All i feel your doing is spam around.

You go to every thread and say, "Wanna Trade, Trade Trade", i never see it going thru.

Anyways, Theres no problem as such, i searched on it. Not dont say you wont find it on google also. The problems with compatability, were fixed by a BIOS Update.

shawn said:
its not even solved with updates, its something else and listen mask if u wanna buy or sell then donn spam around..

Dear sir, i am in possesion of the board in question, even deejay has owned even, so would you care to enlighten us on the problems you are facing, i will solve all your problems just post it in Troubleshooting section so that i can Help You :D

And please dont speculate on Foxconn if you have never used one, just stick to what you want to sell, no theories please, or back up what you say with some hard facts.

And Mask is not spammin' around, he is just pointing to you the discrepancy in your post, he could have very well deleted this thread on grounds of Misleading Buyers but being a Super-Duper GMod that he is, he is just politely showing you on where you are wrong. :no:

Man, unless there is a revision change these boards are all going to be the same, with the possibility of a newer BIOS flash. Could you post screen shots of the boards you have....

Well, I think the time for politeness is over.

This guys posts on EVERY sale thread..... Gets on your nerves after a while.

Some mod whouls take serious note of this. And posting like this shows his ignorance.

And he says Masky is spamming.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well Shaahbaaz,as you said there were some minor problems with the board which were ironed out after a BIOS update.
Also since my dealer has a HUGE quantity of those boards,he has kept that board for testing purposes.
The other day we were testing out the just arrived 7800GTX 512MB card on that board with 3000+ CPU,didnt give any problems whatsoever.
The board that we are talking about,is used by me for some time and i know what are its advantages and disadvantages.
I can surely vouch for that board,even though not a very Jazzy board,it surely is very stable and well built product.
And FoXConn is no local cheapo brand,they are one of the largest OEM manufacturers.
IF you dont know,they are one of the 4 OEM manufacturers of Intel Original motherboards.
That speaks a lot about their technical prowess.
So it isnt appropirate to call it a bad product.Its a value product and it serves that purpose well.
I hope this clarifies most of your misunderstandings.

DarkNight said:
Could you post screen shots of the boards you have....

Sorry for posting OT, but DarkNight, why do u need a screenshot of the motherboard here???:rofl::p

Lol!! This thread is real funny...

The mobos of a model are all same except for BIOS revisions unless there is some flaw in the design or such and a revision is made. (Would be specified then..) Else, its just a BIOS upgrade..;)

Dont know wats special otherwise here for the particular mobos being sold.. :p

Alias said:
Sorry for posting OT, but DarkNight, why do u need a screenshot of the motherboard here???:rofl::p

L:p

Dude thats exactly the point. Shabaz says that all the other boards are junk. Unless there is a revision that would not be true.
So the reason for the pic of the boards he has will clear out any kind of doubts about the board that he is actually hawking.........Who the hell revises the version for a BIOS update anyway........:bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back