Graphic Cards Great news for Graphics card buyers ! Leadtek has revised some prices !

@baasha: Its easy to get confused mate. Back to being Blade_Runner now ;)

@undertaker: Why dont you mail them and inquire abt the same and post here as well. I am sure some1 will benefit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i mailed the guy..
the revision are correct, but apparently there is no revision in the prices of the 6600GT..
infact he quoted me a price of 12k for the AGP and 11.5k for the PCI-E which is around 1.7k higher than the lowest price i was offered by the dealers here in chennai for the 6600GT's

maybe we should wait for a while...

btw u can contact the leadtek guy at :
Code:
Anand Joshi.
Product Manager - Alias Studio Tools
RAHUL COMMERCE, PUNE, INDIA
Cell - (+91) 98231 49459
[url]http://www.rahulcom.com[/url]

There is no need for them to revice the 6600GT prices. They revised top line cards to make way for 7800GTX.
There is no competition for 6600GT here in India.

The India distributer for Leadtek is Top Notch Infotrix, Chennai. Contact Mr. Sandeep there, their site is here. Their prices will be lower as the Mumbai guy will have his cut. So most probably something like 16.5k for the 6800GT...

Not at all ! I got it for 13k its still 4k more ! I am happy with my 6800, it will easily play all games for the next 2 years and by then I will change my entire rig :)

leadtek ppl say that its available for 39k...very pricey..

can any1 else confirm the drop in prices in the 6800GT, as in other cities...cos i called up a few dealers and the leadtek distri here in chennai...they say that the prices have not come down for the 6800GT!!

can other ppl post the new prices..

Back