Green team member 2

When you doing the testing?? :p
Consider that day fixed for my visit. :eek:hyeah:
And i swear i will not utter a single word and just observe. :ashamed:

How do you get stuff for testing ??? You got some contacts ???

Also if the TE thing is a watermark .. why is the positioning on both the images different ... ?????

200mph said:
ah , were do u gettin the freaking time. why not have a funkyguru website for this stuff :D

Weekends and evenings mostly. Thats why the DICE session is delayed actually to accommodate testing of these parts.
@ ashish. lol its not automatic logo. I am putting these logos in pics so someone else does not use these pics for their own benefits without my permission. An I didnt get this card through any contact. I wanted this for myself. and i bought it through KMD as it turned out to be cheapest option and i will take minimal loss when i do sell this off.

In past I have seen some of my images from 8800GT review being used even on ebay sale :mad:

Funky said:
Weekends and evenings mostly. Thats why the DICE session is delayed actually to accommodate testing of these parts.

@ ashish. lol its not automatic logo. I am putting these logos in pics so someone else does not use these pics for their own benefits without my permission. An I didnt get this card through any contact. I wanted this for myself. and i bought it through KMD as it turned out to be cheapest option and i will take minimal loss when i do sell this off.

In past I have seen some of my images from 8800GT review being used even on ebay sale :mad:

I thought it was TE generated watermark. Didn't know that you placed them yourself. Also what about the earlier card GX2 and the 790i chipset MOBO .. those also you reviewed recently .. you bought them also ???

Back