Greendust.com offers

Not able to connect to them. Since 3 days I've been calling that number and just able to hear the automated voice saying that i need to be on hold until someone answers me. But after a while it is being disconnected. Is there any extension number i need to press to connect? Else can you inquire about my order number? Asking you this just because you are able to talk to them.

No need to press any key..after the automated voice is over..it will take you to the customer care guy.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

:bomb:Those buggers sent me the DD with incomplete address and now that parcel went back to them as per courier company updates.

WTF is going on??????????:mad44:

Got a call from them yesterday to confirm and verify my COD order. Got a call from them today to let me know that they are shipping it today and i'll get it within a day.
Last time i ordered a pen drive through them, it came as a surprise after two weeks of ordering without any calls from them or anything. Looks like they have improved themselves quiete a lot in just a short span of time.

No need to press any key..after the automated voice is over..it will take you to the customer care guy.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

:bomb:Those buggers sent me the DD with incomplete address and now that parcel went back to them as per courier company updates.

WTF is going on??????????:mad44:

Same problem as i told before. I was unable to get in contact. Not knowing what to do.

Got a call from them yesterday to confirm and verify my COD order. Got a call from them today to let me know that they are shipping it today and i'll get it within a day.
Last time i ordered a pen drive through them, it came as a surprise after two weeks of ordering without any calls from them or anything. Looks like they have improved themselves quiete a lot in just a short span of time.
Can you please post the number from which they had called you?

Same problem as i told before. I was unable to get in contact. Not knowing what to do.

Can you please post the number from which they had called you?

It's same number 1800 419 3878...I just called few mins...had to try 2-3 times though.

else try this 011 4950 0100 their corporate no.

It's same number 1800 419 3878...I just called few mins...had to try 2-3 times though.

else try this 011 4950 0100 their corporate no.
Got it delivered just now. Without any update or anything they delivered directly. Anyways thanks for the info Bro.

I had ordered 3 products almost 3 months back and received successfully within 10 days , brand new sealed pack with bill etc .

Anyways now i got belief that they will deliver. So now planning to buy some more products. But i suggest all who want to buy from them need patience(According to my case).

I had ordered from GreenDust on 6th and got the product on 11th. Let alone tracking id, they did not inform me that my order has been shipped. Just got it today out of the blue. Still not bad considering they delivered within a week.

For the electronics, they didn't send any bill or anything then how warranty can be claimed? Item - philips shaver

did you get the Philips QT4019 trimmer or Philips xxx shaver? doesn't the product have any s/n etc which can be registered in phlips site for warranty? -- just a guess mate:)

I recently got the Philips SHD2000/97 Headphones from Greendust. The order never showed in my user ID & I received the package in flat 3 days via Bluedart.

The Price I paid for Headphones is only Rs.349/- instead of Rs.649/-

I had paid 300rs for Philips SHD2000 around 2 months back , 250rs off on 500rs purchase coupon was available , they delivered than within 5 days , really worth the price for watching movies .

i placed a COD order a week back and i didnt even get a varification call and i cant see my order in my account as well even though i have emailed them for varification

Back