Greendust new online electronics store

think123

Disciple
hi,

just found this new site called greendust and they are offering some very good price just like what we get at letsbuy after 10-15%discount and some even less than that.

so any idea guys how is this site,reliability,service?

check it at http://www.greendust.com/

All the products are factory seconds and prices are almost same as fresh ones in the market. Most of the Products are EOL.

I placed a sample order (for a small product with discount coupon), they didn't ship it for 2 months.

No reply for mails.

No one picks the customer care number, most of the times (very rarely, they do). At last, I was told that money was refunded.

Lesson: Just stay away from the site.

gmano said:
All the products are factory seconds and prices are almost same as fresh ones in the market. Most of the Products are EOL.

I placed a sample order (for a small product with discount coupon), they didn't ship it for 2 months.

No reply for mails.

No one picks the customer care number, most of the times (very rarely, they do). At last, I was told that money was refunded.

Lesson: Just stay away from the site.
thanks for information

this is very old site and not shared here because they sell refurbished products...

But good thing about them is they buy your old electronics with free pickup from home :)

Edit : - It seems they stopped buying old electronics, no link on their site now...

Back