Greetings!

Oh well, i only have my computer and softwares and a website :D :D but the thing is i know many a tricks and tips and tweaks...im actually doing a research work on Vista, noting how many times this new production got a flaw and how it is proved to be a real blessing to some! In a way, im more up-to-date with what is the latest in tech world..

Oh well, you can continue welcoming me (bahut atcha swagat hain)...makes it warmer and im loving it more...

Zayni said:
I dont think you will, cos i always reply to those speaking to me.. :p :p :p :tongue:

^^ isn't mauritius warm nuff :p ??
hmm flaws in Vista...sounds geeky ;)

Last word as in the other guys...you're welcome to reply...looks like the others got spooked :p
:S no chic_magnet here????? (zayni he's one of our members who swears that all ladies on TE are attracted to the site cause of his magnetism :rofl: )

Oh yeah...well, i have to meet him and see his real intensity of his magnetic force..lol!!! yeah, i was a physics student!!! maybe he reallly thinks his nick defines him..loll!!!! joking!!!

Mauritius is really warm, but you just missed summer!! we are already in winter(my favourite season :D :D) and now its not that warm when you wished you could walk around naked ;) ;)

Zayni said:
Oh yeah...well, i have to meet him and see his real intensity of his magnetic force..lol!!! yeah, i was a physics student!!! maybe he reallly thinks his nick defines him..loll!!!! joking!!!

Mauritius is really warm, but you just missed summer!! we are already in winter(my favourite season :D :D) and now its not that warm when you wished you could walk around naked ;) ;)

now I wish tat was a type........
hehehehe

Zayni said:

now I wish tat was a typo........
hehehehe

Back