Grey market Dealers in South Mumbai/???

Hey guys,

Whilst i have read in many of the previous threads that grey market dealers offer much better prices on lcd/led's, i don't quiet know any grey market dealers (alfa im aware of) in Mumbai and especially south mumbai, aka town side.

So has anyone here on TE purchased lcd/led tvs from grey market dealers and where are these dealers located in Mumbai? Shop names and addresses would be highly appreciated. Also are the products 100%genuine (no seconds or refurbished stuff) and is it safe to deal with their products?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

44 views, no replies... doesn't anyone know where these grey market dealers are located for lcd's???

Herra panna is a rip off In musafir khanna they sell the same products for less price.But both are unreliable means if the product fails within a month they wont replace it.
e.g my friens xbox 360 drive gave unreadable error for most of the disc within a month they refused to replace:mad:

Again manish market and musafir khanna even they very close to each others i.e in same area have different prices Putting it together Herra panna price>Manish market>Musafir khanna for the same product

Now days there is no guarantee that in Grey market you will get ORIGINAL BRAND, if you can confirm it is ORIGINAL & UNCOUTH (crucial/costly part not get replaced with cheap part) product than only GO. Since original products too get manufactured in China so I my self will never take risk with Grey market.

Back