Group Order: Premium Perfumes ROUND 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivunited

Adept
Hello fellow Members!!

The first Premium Perfumes GO was cut short and a lot of people had missed it. Well the new consignment of 1500bottles is about to reach tomorrow. So we all can start placing orders once again :)
I spoke to the dealer regarding shipping and if some discounts can be given to people buying multiple bottles of perfumes, the previous time it was the first batch hence he had given everyone at a rate of 50rs. This time he could not promise that, I settled with him on80rs per bottleinstead of the standard 100rs shipping. Also managed to get some good deals for us, Now he is offering *Free shipping* on selected perfumes.

The Deal is that when you make your purchase, If you include even 1 of the *FS* tagged perfumes in your list. You’re entire shipping cost is waived off!
Also any order which includes a minimum of 4 perfumes is shipped free of cost!:yahoo:

Guidelines:-
To make this Group-Order even more efficient than before, Please make sure to send you’re details (Name,Address,Contact number & Item list) in a PM when confirming an order. It makes things a lot easier for me.

Also some instructions to buyers, the shipping cost of 80rs per bottle includes Insurance. So as soon as you receive your order, Please make sure to open it immediately then and there to make sure everything is proper and nothing is damaged. If the product is damaged, you will be sent another bottle and the loss will be covered by the courier company.

Since the size of the consignment is not the same every time, the prices vary slightly (nothing unreasonable). Some perfumes are slightly expensive and some are cheaper than before. This is something that I can’t help as the prices completely depend on the number of perfumes ordered.
Box packed perfumes are also available, The dealer providing this is also the dealer for Shopper's Stop, So if you are interested in getting the box pack, You will get the exact ones sold in SS but with a 30-35% discount at-least. :)

That’s all, Here is the new and updated Perfume list (a lot more perfumes have been added this time) :-
(The perfumes without the price written on it are in limited quantities so if you are interested then I can confirm the price and let you know, PM me for this.)

***EDIT*** GROUP ORDER IS CLOSED.
http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/premium-perfumes-sold-dirt-cheap-137380/

3rd GO IS LIVE AS OF TODAY:
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-discussions/group-order-premium-perfumes-here-137741/

Buyers can give me an iTrader rating on the above link :)

And some Pictures:-

IMAG0426.jpgIMAG0427.jpgIMAG0429.jpgIMAG0431.jpgIMAG0430.jpgIMAG0434.jpgIMAG0435.jpgIMAG0436.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0428.jpg
    IMAG0428.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 227
What perfume do you recommend to start with? i have no experience with perfumes at all.

I personally love the fragrances by Armani, Like Gio and Code. But Code is more of an evening formal wear thing, And Gio is more of a casual day wear.
Apart from the Armani's.. The ones I would recommend would be the 212 Sexy, Issey Miyake, Dior Fahrenheit & Azzaro Chrome..

I need this

Armani Acqua Di Gio (M) (100ml) – 1800rs
Dior Fahrenheit (100ml) (M)-2 nos
Dior Dune (W) (100ml)- 1no.

Issey Miyake (M) (125ml) – 2150rs *FS*

Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (125ml)(M) – 1750rs

Total amount and payment details

Chanel Allure (100ml) (W) - Price please, then can decide on one of the two below.

CK Eternity (200ml) (M) – 2300rs
Azzaro Chrome (200ml) – 2200rs *FS* only on the 200ml bottle

Did not take into consideration the increase in rates in Go 2
I M forced to modify my budget.
My order may kindly be amended for
Dior Dune (100ml) (W) - 1950rs x1
Dior Fahrenheit (100ml) (M) - 2050rs x2 = 4100rs
Armani Acqua Di Gio (M)(100ml) - 1800rs x1
As it is 4 pcs- i presume shipping & ins is free.
Total will be Rs 7850.
if U confirm- I shall deposit the money in the bank tomorrow.
Vijay

Did not take into consideration the increase in rates in Go 2
I M forced to modify my budget.
My order may kindly be amended for
Dior Dune (100ml) (W) - 1950rs x1
Dior Fahrenheit (100ml) (M) - 2050rs x2 = 4100rs
Armani Acqua Di Gio (M)(100ml) - 1800rs x1
As it is 4 pcs- i presume shipping & ins is free.
Total will be Rs 7850.
if U confirm- I shall deposit the money in the bank tomorrow.
Vijay

Price increase was due to the order size. Instead of ordering a few on high volume the order had more perfumes on less quantities.
And changes made. :)

Issey Miyake (M) (125ml) – 1900rs *FS Previous
Now its Issey Miyake (M) (125ml) – 2150rs *FS :(

Issey Miyake (M) (125ml) – 1900rs *FS Previous
Now its Issey Miyake (M) (125ml) – 2150rs *FS :(

I know the price went up, but he does not get a good deal on the perfume unless its a very large quantity, and this time it wasn't a large order of Issey Miyake.
That's why i spoke to him and tried getting the free shipping on it to cover the hike. And specially with the *FS* tag deal it works out to be some what of a 50-100rs hike.. That was pretty much the best possible by me. Are you still confirmed to take it? or is the difference a deal breaker for you? let me know if so by PM.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I also want to know the price of Chanel Allure (100ml) (Woman). And is it EDT or EDP?

Chanel Allure price has dropped from the last time and now the 100ml bottle is for 2400rs. Still have to check if its EDT or EDP, I think its EDT though.

can u please confirm the price of 1 million and le male>>.. and is terre d hermes thr in stock by any chance?wil confirm the orders after the price confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back