Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivunited

Adept
Hello fellow members!

Group Order !
A Minimum of 10 orders are required for the availability of these prices.

**** That's it, Ordering stage is closed. No more orders for this batch. If you are interested in these perfumes, Keep an eye out for the next group order. It will be back pretty soon. As soon as the new bulk order reaches Mumbai.
happy19.gif

****Spoke to the dealer regarding the next Group Order possibility since there has been an overwhelming response.
He is expecting a consignment of 1500bottles from Dubai in around a week or so. Will keep this thread updated regarding the date of availability of next GO.
:)

*EDIT* The minimum orders required has been met. So I am going to ship out this batch of the [GO] after 7th of August. Anyone who wants to confirm in this batch. Please let me know before the 7th. Ill follow up another batch after the completion of the first. I am ending it short due to the volume of orders. If I keep it running for longer, It will be very difficult for me to co-ordinate everything.

I have a very exciting deal for all members on premium perfumes & they come with money back guarantee in-case of customer dis-satisfaction.
I have been buying perfumes from this dealer for a while now, So i decided to share the benefits with fellow members :yahoo::yahoo:
This is the list of perfumes I can currently have shipped to you via the dealer as follows :-

*Please keep in mind, the prices below are for the tester bottles hence they are slashed down so heavily. I can request for a Box packed if required but the prices will increase*

*EDIT*Pictures have been added as requested. And this is the LAST day for taking orders on this GO. I spoke to the dealer. the last batch of perfumes he had ordered (about 2000bottles) are almost over.
so the Next GO will be after a few days for the next bulk ordered batch. Please be aware the prices may vary slightly as per the bulk order amount. If anyone wants these prices, Highly recommend them to get in on this today it self!

These are the discounted ones he is selling as of now, All quantities are limited.
I can check up the price of a particular perfume if some one wants, It will still be a low price but not as low as the ones below.

*NEW GROUP ORDER THREAD IS GOING TO START, PLEASE REFER TO NEW THREAD* :)
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-discussions/group-order-premium-perfumes-here-137741/

*All orders can be shipped by the dealer directly anywhere in India at a flat rate of 50rs per perfume*

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Mods please convert this thread into a [GO]

Image 1.jpgimage 2.jpgimage 3.jpgimage 4.jpgimage5.jpg

Issey Miyake (Men) (125ml) - 1900rs - Which Issey Miyake is he selling?

Also how will the perfumes be shipped as couriers don't allow liquids :s

Dior Fahrenheit at 1.7k? If the perfumes are legit then its a great deal, since the boxed one costs 6-7k.
Can you tell the name of the dealer?/Does he have a website?

P.s For those interested, do check out the reviews of those that you are interested in on fragrantica and basenotes because longevity is a b**ch here in our climate. :)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I'm quite sure he meant L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake. That is the classic and bestselling one. I don't think its one of its flankers.

Dior @ 1700 is dirt cheap. Although, I didn't know that Dior came out with testers. I've always picked up retail bottles from Dubai. These prices are either on par or cheaper, good deal if they're genuine.

I'd like to see a pic of the Dior Fahrenheit tester. If these are genuine, I'll pick up Fahrenheit, 212 and Dunhill Desire Red.

Anybody here used D&G The One? I have been mostly used acqua based perfumes, the only different one being Fahrenheit. So looking for something different. Gurus, any reccos?

Anybody here used D&G The One? I have been mostly used acqua based perfumes, the only different one being Fahrenheit. So looking for something different. Gurus, any reccos?
I tested The One. Decent smell but Horrible, absolutely horrible longevity! Doesn't last at all!

Try out Terre D'hermes by Hermes. Amazing fragrance but pretty expensive (I guess). :p
Check out La nuit de l'homme by Yves saint Laurent too.
If you want a long lasting fragrance, but don't mind gourmand scents (gourmands work great on younger men) then try out Le male by Jean Paul Gaultier (readily available), very long lasting and a projection bomb! A*men by Thierry Mugler is also a great gourmand fragrance with epic longevity but havent seen in any of the malls.
Hope that helps.

Well, fragrance is quite an individual choice.
I can only comment for those that i've tested or tried.
Personally, a big NO for the calvin klein ones. They are very ordinary and nothing spectacular. They don't last long on my skin too.
Azzaro Chrome felt nice initially, but I couldn't bear the metallic drydown and it didn't last long.
AdG by Armani is a classic. Very refreshing scent and soothing too. Compliment getter for sure but its fairly common :p But a very safe buy! I don't have much idea about how long it lasts though, been quite some time.
Armani Code - 'Clubbing' Scent. Good for going to Clubs and all. Strictly Night time scent. Good but expensive(4.5k to 5k maybe) and would rather spend on others.
Dior Fahrenheit is a classic again, and an excellent choice. But do give it a try at one of the malls. Lasts long and a great masterpiece.
D&G The One - Decent scent, but Horrible longevity. One hour and its gone! Doesn't project much too and I would rather spend my money on other better ones.
212 Sexy - I only tried the 212 men, not the 'sexy' one. Wasn't so interested. That's only me though.
Issey Miyake - L'eau D'issey (I guess he meant this one) I love this one. It is also a classic, and a great summer frag. Opens with a strong citrussy note and lingers around you for 3-4 hours and then becomes a skin scent. I love this, makes me feel fresh and its a great option for a summer fragrance.
Kenneth Cole Black - I went to various shops in order to test this, but this is being discontinued so I couldnt find it.

But then, these are my views, one Must try them out themselves to know what they like. Perfumes often have very different reviews by people since its a very personal choice. Most of them are readily available at the malls, shoppers stop etc. So give them a try! :) Never blind buy any perfume.

Tenzin, Thanks for the detailed impressions. As you said, perfumes are quite subjective.
I have been using Fahrenheit for some time and I like it. I didnt initially though :)
Have you tried Victory League_ Adidas? I like that too. I would like to get something on that lines.
Though I like it, I dont want to go for Coolwater kind of fragrances.

Nope, havent tried the nike/adidas/reebok ones.
Coolwater smells so synthetic to me, reminds me of detergents. Just an okay scent that is easy on the wallet. 1.9 k for 4.2 oz bottle on snapdeal ;)

Is it possible to get Davidoff Coolwater.

Absolutely it is. It is priced at 1300rs for the 125ml bottle.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

It is Issey Miyake - L'eau D'issey (forgot to mention the full name)
And he has a tie up with a shipping service that does it for anywhere in India with an extra charge of 50rs.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Dior Fahrenheit at 1.7k? If the perfumes are legit then its a great deal, since the boxed one costs 6-7k.
Can you tell the name of the dealer?/Does he have a website?

P.s For those interested, do check out the reviews of those that you are interested in on fragrantica and basenotes because longevity is a b**ch here in our climate. :)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I'm quite sure he meant L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake. That is the classic and bestselling one. I don't think its one of its flankers.
Yes you are infact correct. The perfumes are generally ordered in bulk from dubai that's why the slashed down prices are possible. And they are completely genuine. If you read the initial post you will see the dealer is willing to give a full money back guarantee. That's to show how authentic they are. I have ordered many in the past. So i can def. vouch for the authenticity. No website sorry. I know him personally though.
Let me know if I can count you in for the Dior Fahrenheit. (Also offers Absolute, Poison, Addict, J'adore )

• In for
    • Armani Acqua Di GIO (100ml

Does he have Burberry New London? If so, in for one as well.

Will count you in for the Armani Adg 100ml bottle (will PM you with details)
I called in for the Burberry new london. but he doesnt have the tester on that... he offers ( Burberry beat, touch, weekend)

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Dior @ 1700 is dirt cheap. Although, I didn't know that Dior came out with testers. I've always picked up retail bottles from Dubai. These prices are either on par or cheaper, good deal if they're genuine.

I'd like to see a pic of the Dior Fahrenheit tester. If these are genuine, I'll pick up Fahrenheit, 212 and Dunhill Desire Red.

Ill get you a picture in a day or 2. Also don't worry about the authenticity of the perfumes as they do come with a money back guarantee.
should I put you on the confirmed list for Fahrenheit, 212, Desire red?

I tested The One. Decent smell but Horrible, absolutely horrible longevity! Doesn't last at all!

Try out Terre D'hermes by Hermes. Amazing fragrance but pretty expensive (I guess). :p
Check out La nuit de l'homme by Yves saint Laurent too.
If you want a long lasting fragrance, but don't mind gourmand scents (gourmands work great on younger men) then try out Le male by Jean Paul Gaultier (readily available), very long lasting and a projection bomb! A*men by Thierry Mugler is also a great gourmand fragrance with epic longevity but havent seen in any of the malls.
Hope that helps.

YSL and Jean Paul perfumes are available too... rates are still very low but not as low as the ones in the initial post.

I'm totally out of money (still in college :p).
will surely contact you later if the offer is still available.
Great job mate for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back