Group Order: Razerzone

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Hi Guys,

As the topic says, wanna buy a good mouse and mousepad/cloth combo.
Even if there's only a Manits or ExactMatrest for sale, that'll do (I'll buy a new mouse in that case :D).

Please quote ur offers.Thanx :).

I say we order it online for the razer site itself... If four people can order togather we will have it in India shipped for fee(Over $100 shipping is free :D)... I am in for mantis speed... Who all else interested...

I second that :D.

Ok, I need a suggestion, is the diamondback better than Mx 518??(Am not in for the copperhead as I didnt like it).Am thinking of a Razer Diamondback+Mantis combination.

Looking for advice from the pros here :D.

Edit:LOL..am lookin to buy a t-shirt form there too (the "Frag the competition" T-shirt).

Edit2: SCK go to razerone.com and checkout the prices there.

coderi havent used copperhead either y did u find it a bad option? lemme know i'll confirm after a few days though shhort in bucks ;)

@x86: Its just my personal feeling.I felt it a bit big even for my hands (My hands are Huge, Ask rave and tifosi :D).If someone can tell me that diamondback is better than a MX518 then I'll go for the diamondback (I'd prefer it over a 518).

As I said, Looking for a Mantis+Diamondback combination.

As for now, I need answers to 2 questions :

Is Mantis better than ExactMatRest??

Is Diamondback better than an MX518??

I'll order them once I get the answers for the above questions :D.

Mantis is the God of all Pads...

Try mice locally naa... lots of your pals in hyd have it...

i would say ch>mx518>db...

waise masky is using db... do ask him...

@switch: I was going through a review here :

DriverHeaven.net: Razer Mantis Speed and Everglide Titan mouse surface review

And was slightly surprised to see what's written here :

"I read that Everglide is actually the OEM for Razer pad and that Razer only prints their logo onto the surface and repackages it"

"The mousepads are exactly the same except from the Razer logo on the Mantis".

If that is the case then isnt it better to buy the Everglide Titan??

Secondly..I'll go torave's house again and try out his copperhead but I am not convinced about the copperhead :( , and I need to decide on the mouse soon :(.

It has ben discussed here on the forums before and the conclusion was that mantis is not titan... Also titan is expensive in India... And mantis will end up cheaper...

Adi and Stormblast have used both Mantis and Titan... PM them and ask them...

Ohhh...thanks for the heads-up switch :).

BTW..Titan is 1750 on ItDepot.

Ok..So the mouse surface is decided : Razer Mantis :eek:hyeah:.

Still have to decide abt the mouse though :(.

Back