Don't the Newegg prices already contain the custom duty. If you check their vat inclusive prices they are exactly 18% more than the sale price. My brother had purchased his EVGA 1080ti from Newegg for their VAT inclusive price and he didn't have to pay any customs.ok
1) SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB
2) Sabrent 1TB Rocket Q4 NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive with Heatsink R/W 4700/1800 MB/s (SB-RKTQ4-HTSS-1TB)
3) Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-1TB)
4) Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 (1TB)
5) Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 (1TB) without heatsink model
6) Corsair MP600 Gen4 (1TB)
7) Samsung 970 EVO PLUS (1TB)
8) Seagate Firecuda 520 1TB
You can also check the screenshot I have taken from Newegg's site. So a 1TB 970 Evo Plus for 16500 seems like a steal if it is inclusive of customs.
Edit - My bad. I confused Evo Plus with Pro. But I think you guys get my point that Newegg prices already include customs.