GT cars in India?

Case 1:
-------

Jeremy Clarkson in an Aston Martin DB9, James May and Hamster on Bullet Train till Paris and then The TGV France(186MPH)...Race from Top Gear Studio to Monte Carlo...JC Wins.

Case 2:
-------

Jeremy Clarkson in a Ferrari 612 Scaglieti, James May and Richard on a combination of Coaches, Trains and Plane(Airbus, 550MPH), Race from TopGear studio to Verbier in Switzerland...JC Wins again(He meets them on the way to the hotel in Verbier)
Case 3:
-------

Jeremy Clarkson in a Mclaren SLR, James May and Richard hammond in a Speedboat, Race from TopGear Studio to Oslo...JC wins again(the other two are stranded somewhere in the middle with no petrol and money)...
They prove that Cars are better than Public Transport on all these ocassions, I wanted to know if you guys think such things are possible in India, If so which is the best car(VFM) for GTing?

no offence....but this doesnt prove cars are better than public transport!!!
Its just a case of having exotic cars and loads of cash and time do all this stuff :D

BTW you can travel between Mumbai n Pune or Mumbai n Nasik faster in a car than any train or plane :D
Also public transport is meant for the entire public...its aim is to transport ppl to various destinations in a reasonable period of time which isnt necceserily the fastest time.

Besides if you have those exotic cars....just go out there and have fun!!!
As far as India is concerned we really dont have good enough highways(the trains arent very good either except Rajdhani's or Shatabdi's and air travel is still expensive).
According to me good cars for long distance travel in India are Octavia , Corolla ,
the SUV's like Safari,CRV or any of the 30lac plus cars...

Zen , 800 , Santro are a definate no no!! too small n cramped for highway travel...

hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: Hooli..... you must be joking..... Gting in India??? NO WAY!!! Maybe in some select parts of India like the Mumbai Pune Expressway but not in a big way like they do in Europe.....

You will not dare to go to EU alone..... I am coming with you.......... That has been my dream..... I was almost 100% going last september but due to the CET mess, I couldn't go....

Bentley Continental GT is avail for 1.7Lakh :)

the Flying Spur is avail for the same price too.....

Aston Martin DB9 is a better GT than the Bentley continental GT and I mean it :D

and If I am allowed to say this, I run to the bathroom everytime I gaze at an aston martin db9 for more than 30 secs :|(I dont actually do it, but u guys get my point I spose)

Back