Budget 31-40k Gt650 for this cheap??

NHS2008

Disciple
Hi,
I have got a quote of 30,500-31k from Lappie World and 99 DEALS.IN From Lamington Rd Mumbai for
Dell Inspiron 5520
Core i7 3rd Gen 3610QM :D
8 gb DDR3 RAM :bigok:
1 TB HDD :)
15.6" 1360*768 :|
Windows 7 Home prem :yawn:
Nvidia GT 650M 2 gb :1ign22::drool::Jumpy::1ign33::fear::23:

Is it normal or too good to be true??
I had a feeling that it would not have 650m GPU but he insisted it is indeed 650m 2gb.

aLSO SAME SPECS IN asus k53 Something quoted at 29k.

Lappie world is famous for luring you into something at very attractive price tag.
And forcing the customer to shell out money by some other means.

One of my friends went for a netbook. he gave a a very good price and then when he was about to buy he says that the netbook does not have a GPU so wont play even a video.

My friend gave in and took another netbook which was expensive.

WOuldnt even make the effort of going to the shop...

Probably not a GT650M , considering that Dell doesnt even offer that config regardless of the price you are willing to pay

@NHS2008 Too good to be true. Proceed with caution.
I didn't buy it. :)
Lappie world is famous for luring you into something at very attractive price tag.
And forcing the customer to shell out money by some other means.

One of my friends went for a netbook. he gave a a very good price and then when he was about to buy he says that the netbook does not have a GPU so wont play even a video.

My friend gave in and took another netbook which was expensive.
Yeah. I had as similar experience..
WOuldnt even make the effort of going to the shop...

Probably not a GT650M , considering that Dell doesnt even offer that config regardless of the price you are willing to pay
It indeed was the case...the gpu was 7670M

and he said the processor will SHOW i7 3610QM in properties..but it will only show 1 thread as opposed to 8 in actual processor!! :eek::what::screwy:
He said that I told you about lower end model of processor, which of course doesn't exist...then he took me out of shop and tried to explain the shit that they do...

Bastard told this after I went there with my desktop to sell...:mad::banghead:

Needless to say I didn't buy it...
Made sure to run him down so that Bunch of prospective buyers left the shop..

THE SHOP IS CALLED DEALS99.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, if you are still looking for a gaming laptop, consider the i5 model of 17R Turbo 3D Inspiron 17R Turbo laptop | Dell India

Bought it a few weeks ago, pretty decent performance (cannot give many numbers, but 60+ FPS on JC2 900p if it matters)

Thanks for the suggestion, not really. Was just interested at THAT ridiculously low price! :D
I am thinking about just upgrading my CPU for nw and getting Lenovo G580, looks pretty good. doesn't it?

Back