GTA: Episodes from Liberty City [PC ver] in INDIA?

Difference between GTA4 & GTA EFLC Packing :p

2j0gxe1.jpg

packing was very good, no damage to even the box.

pretttt said:
What?

10chrs

j/k after playing this series of GTA IV games...our lives are just a game being played but someone else ... and global warming may end the game, so its against the free-roam model and bug :p

Chill, just a joke.

Just bought Metro 2033 from nextworld.in for Rs.569 (redeemed my reward points from previous purchases & also got 25 extra points as I registered again using my brother's name.;)

hey, something off topic But anyone of u here know any genuine Member of TE from whom I can Purchase used PS3 games in good quality without problem....

Plz reply soon.

Go to IVG forums there are lots of genuine member there you will get games at a cheap price

I was playing TBoGT, found random character - Margot at the Pier 45.
(2nd meeting)

she's standing there holding onto handrail.
Walk up to her, but dont go too close (or the mission will start), & then try pointing a gun at her :p

ao9nw6.jpg

29f8i7l.jpg

nbyryt.jpg

Aman27deep said:
yeah then it will also run okay, but what kinda laptop do u have that it can run GTA IV "WELL" ?

Mine is HP DV5-1015 TX with 512 NB nVidia 9600 GT.

I bought the game for 499 from Landmark. Working fine. :clap:

Haddock said:
I was playing TBoGT, found random character - Margot at the Pier 45.
(2nd meeting)

she's standing there holding onto handrail.
Walk up to her, but dont go too close (or the mission will start), & then try pointing a gun at her :p

Huh? What happened? I've already completed that mission so, I guess I've missed the fun :no:. But I did enjoy what happened at the end of it :rofl:
the mob :rofl:

hellfire said:
Huh? What happened? I've already completed that mission so, I guess I've missed the fun :no:. But I did enjoy what happened at the end of it :rofl:
the mob :rofl:

If you have finished the mission, then watch the 15sec video :p
[youtube]vRioWdUfCEw[/youtube]

Back