GTASA Draw Distance

Imagine

Disciple
Hey guyz I just found this on the GTA Forum thought u would like it too. Some guy put up a dat file which increase the draw distance like hell . Chk out ,

Thought it would be easy to see the difference if they r both taken at same time. Left Pic is taken with the file and the right one is with the max draw distance setting available in game.

Original thread and file here

Hey try increasing the value adjacent to vehicles in STREAM.INI ,its defaulted to " 12 ". its supposed to change the max distance at which cars are made visible (same as the draw distance) .

that looks like crap to be honest.
Without fog it dosent look half as good.
My game is on the way. Should be here today hopefully but probably wont be able to play it.
Bought it over at amazon, actiually my cousine did but of course i am gona get my hands on that copy. He has his GRE exam next week so its gona be mine till then :D

Lucky fellow....

And abt the fog, I also think it looks good. but if people want more draw distance, then the fog not being there will not be a problem...... So, this patch gives users thje option of doing what they feel like......

well is there a way of reducing the draw distance even below the level that the game allows(for my older p3 with 128 mb ram) ?? (Talking about GTAVC)

me n my sis keep fightingfor playing on the new amd system n i, being the elder, prevail,
so she has to face some jerky frame rates ;)

@ neo --- Hey try increasing the value adjacent to vehicles in STREAM.INI ,its defaulted to " 12 ". its supposed to change the max distance at which cars are made visible (same as the draw distance) .

This I copy pasted from Imagine's 10th post in this thread.... read the previous posts.....

Back