GTX 580 for Rs.26500 + Tax DON'T WAIT!

Torch

Disciple
Guys, don't know whats up with this but the ASUS GTX 580 is selling for Rs.26500 + tax (I paid 27600) in Chennai. They are imported by Rashi. I was told they've imported around 10 pieces. GRAB THEM WHILE THEY LAST or before they get wise to the pricing! You save almost 5k!

1 down 9 to go!

Torch said:
Who cares, they can't make a fuss about GPUs. If it's dead they replace it.
They have declined a 8800GT RMA request(stating burned capacitors whereas I was 100% sure that when I handed it over there were no burnt capacitors) and a Asus P5B DLX, in its prime days, it was a pretty costly mobo(reason for denying was that I had only a scanned copy of the bill and not original). Since then have been staying away from them as much as I can.

On average someone has bad experiences with every company. There isn't really any point in favoring one over the other.

Torch said:
On average someone has bad experiences with every company. There isn't really any point in favoring one over the other.
actually, if you tried to search this forum for 'Rashi', you'll find a lot of awesome tales.

Yeah! Rashi's Support is pathetic. I had mobo stuck for 2months and later it was declared as dead due to physical damage - capacitor burnt.

My mobo was proper, infact even display was proper but it was freezing.

On average someone has bad experiences with every company

On average everyone has bad experiences with some companies.

Asus makes very good products, their Achilles's heel is Rashi.

You should head over to Darky's thread on his Jetway mobo. Or see some of the stories here.

I will never, ever buy any product supported by Rashi, be it Asus or XFX or any other, no matter how good the product is or how much cheaper than competition. This is definitely a tempting offer, but no thanks :)

I haven't had any trouble with them; usual process with any company's warranty: First they give it back saying no problem/your fault, then tell them to bugger off and they'll replace it. They just initially try to blame you but call out their BS and they'll shut up and replace it. They told me I connected too many USB devices to my board so it blew up! Told them there are no BS limitations like that and they repaired it. Had a problem with my RT-N16 router where the LAN ports went completely dead and they just gave it back saying it's working fine! Obviously they never even took it out of the box to test it. Took it back and they just gave me a new sealed box immediately. My friend had the traces on his Rampage II Extreme literally catch fire and burn. They told him it's because of his PSU and that he should only use quality PSUs like Coolermaster LOL! He asked them what better PSU there is than a Corsair HX1000 and then they shut up and replaced it.

They have to do this because there are too many idiots who make frivilous/misdiagnosed RMA claims. Even I incorrectly tried to RMA my board once when there was nothing wrong with it.

Torch said:
I haven't had any trouble with them; usual process with any company's warranty: First they give it back saying no problem/your fault, then tell them to bugger off and they'll replace it. They just initially try to blame you but call out their BS and they'll shut up and replace it. They told me I connected too many USB devices to my board so it blew up! Told them there are no BS limitations like that and they repaired it. Had a problem with my RT-N16 router where the LAN ports went completely dead and they just gave it back saying it's working fine! Obviously they never even took it out of the box to test it. Took it back and they just gave me a new sealed box immediately. My friend had the traces on his Rampage II Extreme literally catch fire and burn. They told him it's because of his PSU and that he should only use quality PSUs like Coolermaster LOL! He asked them what better PSU there is than a Corsair HX1000 and then they shut up and replaced it.

They have to do this because there are too many idiots who make frivilous/misdiagnosed RMA claims. Even I incorrectly tried to RMA my board once when there was nothing wrong with it.
I don't know about you, but I'd never want to go back to a distry that makes me spend half the week running to and from their RMA location. That's not what I'm paying them for.

I give stuff back to the shop and he gets it done. I only went there for the router, and they called me from Delhi about the USB ports.

Real bad experience with me too. Once i gave my "xfx 8400gs" for rma and i got the replacement after one month that too after a lot of troubles, it was nowhere near to an easy or smooth process ...

Back