WTB GTX 750/750TI/1030 GDDR5 or equivalent

IzDante

Recruit
I want to buy GTX 750/750ti or gt 1030 GDDR5 or any equivalent GPU which can work at or under 75W i e. PCI slot supply only.

Available?

I am interested how can I buy?
Yes it's available. It's packed too so ready to ship.
I'm in Bangalore. Which city are you based out of?
I can't DM you somehow and I doubt you have DM permissions either. Can any mod help us here?
I'm getting GT 1030 at 3.5k. For 750ti I think around 2-2.5k would be the price since it's official support is EOL including drivers.
So if you're willing to reduce price we can discuss further.
In all benchmarks 750 Ti is equivalent or better than 1030 so I'm not sure if I agree with that comparison.
The driver situation should be irrelevant as they both can't run PS5 onwards games anyways due to 2GB VRAM. You're buying them primarily for pre-existing games.
I feel 750 Ti is worth at least as much as 1030, if not more and I've priced it accurately, so I'll stick to the price for now.

Either way, we should move this to another thread or DM.
A few more important notes:

- 1030 has only x4 PCI 3.0 support, while 750 Ti has x16 PCI 3.0 support which helps a lot in bandwidth limited situations.
- 750 Ti has 128 bit x 16x PCI 3.0 bus while 1030 is limited to only 64 bit bus, that too on x4 slot.

Last edited:
Yes it's available. It's packed too so ready to ship.
I'm in Bangalore. Which city are you based out of?
I can't DM you somehow and I doubt you have DM permissions either. Can any mod help us here?

In all benchmarks 750 Ti is equivalent or better than 1030 so I'm not sure if I agree with that comparison.
The driver situation should be irrelevant as they both can't run PS5 onwards games anyways due to 2GB VRAM. You're buying them primarily for pre-existing games.
I feel 750 Ti is worth at least as much as 1030, if not more and I've priced it accurately, so I'll stick to the price for now.

Either way, we should move this to another thread or DM.
A few more important notes:

- 1030 has only x4 PCI 3.0 support, while 750 Ti has x16 PCI 3.0 support which helps a lot in bandwidth limited situations.
- 750 Ti has 128 bit x 16x PCI 3.0 bus while 1030 is limited to only 64 bit bus, that too on x4 slot.
I'm aware of the bus limitations but it hasn't been found to be a bottleneck. On the other hand, 750 gives similar performance to 1030 while using double the power.
Anyways seems you have a potential buyer. If it doesn't go through, i have a telegram ID with same name if you want to DM since it's not possible here.

I'm aware of the bus limitations but it hasn't been found to be a bottleneck. On the other hand, 750 gives similar performance to 1030 while using double the power.
Anyways seems you have a potential buyer. If it doesn't go through, i have a telegram ID with same name if you want to DM since it's not possible here.
Sure. I'll let you know. :)

Anyways man, I really can't find a single benchmark where 1030 outperforms 750 Ti, so I strongly feel I've this card priced right.

hey i have a gtx950 zotac in perfect working condition if youreinterested !
thanks have a good one !
share your email address and we can communicate, or if you prefer i can post pics here and you can get in touch if interested !

Last edited:
hey i have a gtx950 zotac in perfect working condition if youreinterested !
thanks have a good one !
Thanks for the reply.
Is your 950 the 75w model or the 90w one. Zotac says 90w on their website which would require an external connector which i can't use due to my prebuilt system PSU.

Back