Guild Wars

Well first question which I would like to ask is what kind of MMO do you prefer playing and what would you look in it? Also have you played any MMO before?

thanks for replying guys.. Rox, i have played quite a few MMO's like A3(discontinued when made to pay:) ), TalismanOnline, Hero, RYL2, Metin2 , Cabal Global(felt best among the lot) and 4story trying now :) [downloading League of Legends].. so i think this could give u a glimpse of my taste :) Heard of GW and wanted to hear more about that as i think we need to pay for the client (onetime)..

I rarely see indians playing MMORPG's,... It would have been fun to meet some of the local guys within some games:) What you guys play?

Well I am playing MMOs for the last 6 years and have tried everything including the crap Korean ones :p

To be honest I like none of the NCSoft MMOs be it Guild Wars, Lineage, Tabula Rasa or CoH.

If you really want to play a nice MMO I would suggest you to try WoW/EQII (Fantasy) or EvE Online (Sci Fi) but you would require to pay a 15$ per month subscription fees.

I would suggest make a WoW trial a/c and play for few days if you like upgrade to a full a/c.

hey thanks rox for the quickie.. yeah.. i did hear about WOW, but its a bit costly (literally WOW) :) and the trial is for 10 days? you play now WOW or anyother?

Well as of now I play WoW, EQII and PlanetSide :) About the costly thing I would say paying around 700/- is not much for the game you like, cut some of your expense and put it in here (ditch your GF and you save even more for games :p)

Sure if you really want to play WoW let me know I would send you the link to create trial a/c (Recruit-A-Friend is beneficial if you convert to full a/c)

Yea, I've played guild wars...its kinda lame and boring. Doesn't have the epic feel wow has. Had better graphics though but still, something was missing.

Get WoW. Worth the money.

Back