Guitar shops in Bangalore

Planning to buy an Electric guitar and a practice AMP in banaglore. Do suggest a good place to buy. By good i mean low price, good collection of brands and most importantly knowledgable guys @ the store!!
I have my eyes on Samick Greg Bennett AV1/AV3 or ESP LTD EC-50 or Ibanez GRG-170 .. will try them all and decide which one suits me the best :)

How is Furtados Bangalore? ;)

I have read reviews about Furtados Mumbai, and those folks are really helpful & chilled out. They keep stock of all major brands I think. Lots of accessories & CDs as well. Bangalore shouldn't be different I suppose.

Sidenote- Greg Bennet is a better (and probably cheaper) choice IMO. For your practice AMP, just get the Roland Microcube. My friend owns a Greg Bennet & the Roland amp....and it sounds SWEET !

thanks guys...
got myself a Greg Bennett AV1 and a Laney LX12!!
AV1 is an amazing guitar for the price, I tried almost all the guitars in the range <15k. It just blew away all the Ibanez or squier strats in that range!! Warm tone, very good sustain and smooth fretboard!!
LX12 is good enough for practicing!! I found it better than the 10W Marshall or Roland!! best thing about this amp is that it produces the exact tone of the guitar where i found marshall one was kind of 'coloring' the tone :S

i'm not so gud with dis guitar stuff, but one fa friend is learning it these days...

check out Reynolds @ Brigade Road its a nice shop...

it also has its branches @ rajajinagar n soon, but d biggest store is @ Brigade Road...

Back