Gurgaon - Boradband Options other then Airtel

pranav17

Disciple
Hi Guys, I was moving house within Gurgaon it self and needed some in konw the various broadband options as Airtel is not available in my area.

BSNL is the option that is was considering, however i belive that TATA Indicom is also there(Note Sure if available in my area).

I am staying next to Artemis hospital, in Sector 51.

Thanks

first, tell me what is "Boradband" :p

Get BSNL man,customer service has saakari touch but overall its nice.

no problems from past 2years, in many places its the *only* option

Gaurish,

Thanks for the inputs.

The first thought was BSNL, but then i found out about TATA Broadband.

I need some user opinions.

Does any body known what Tech. does tata broadband work on?

hey man ..dont know much abt tata or any other provider...but only one thing i know is that...BSNL Best hai Terai Liye..so go for BSNL only as it is the cheepest and fastest Broadband in india..go for plan .."500 Home" or 500 Combo..if u r a home user.... u can check the teriff at this site
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

500 is nonsense. In reality you'll be lucky to get download speeds of 50kbps on any given day. It may be useful for simple people checking their hotmail and reading cricinfo but it's not for serious folks.

Try and see if you can get Airtel. They're usually the best where you can find them. At least they offer 2mbps and the actual speeds are more decent than anyone else.

pkiula said:
500 is nonsense. In reality you'll be lucky to get download speeds of 50kbps on any given day. It may be useful for simple people checking their hotmail and reading cricinfo but it's not for serious folks.

Try and see if you can get Airtel. They're usually the best where you can find them. At least they offer 2mbps and the actual speeds are more decent than anyone else.

Lolz.... Such an old thread to bump & being your first post you clearly don't know the current situation with AIRTEL... :rofl: :rofl:

Please go through our forums & particularly this thread & it will help you a lot.... :p

http://www.techenclave.com/broadband-forum/airtel-implements-caps-on-unlimited-plans-128421.html

People here are seriously thinking of nicking AIRTEL.... Their capped plans are not nice either.... ;)

Guys any info on BSNL service in Noida .. , even i am planning to shift from Airtel 384UL to Bsnl 512UL .., any one has any contacts who can help me in acquiring a connection .

Also what's the UPLOAD speed on BSNL ? .. AIRTEL give an 1:1 dl:ul .., what about BSNL ?

Back