Guys! Acer 1810/1840 Aspire timeline availability - India, bangalore.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a portable and long battery life notebook, with decent power and found Acer aspire timeline 1810(UK) or 1840(US). I'm searching for the same here in bangalore.
Do any of you people know where can i get it...

If its not available in india, what alternative do i have..
Requirements:
1. Intel core solo/duo Low voltage. (better than atom)
2. Max 2/4gb ram. (dont mind what comes with it)
3. screen size within 13 inches. (1366x768 would be preferable)
4. NO OPTICAL DRIVE (For god's sake)
5. Wifi (Mandatory), Bluetooth (optional).
6. Good finish and rigidity.
7. Lower price tag (max 30k)
8. Good/Great battery life (7-8 hrs on text/web)

please help me narrow down the laptop...

Reg
Thiru..

MSI x340 (~Rs2200/2300)

Buy 8 cell battery for ~8hrs of back up. (don;t open the 4 cell battery and contact MSI branch office for replacement to 8 cell)

It meets all the requirements

Oh buddy... i tried so hard to get the 11" Timeline here in India but had no luck :p Well why dont you try the 13" Timeline ? It was going for about 32k here in Delhi about 2 months back when i bought my netbook...

Just a FYI : Updated versions of all the Timeline lappys have been announced with core i3/i5 based ULV processors... u might wanna get those instead...

dhruvrock2000 said:
Oh buddy... i tried so hard to get the 11" Timeline here in India but had no luck :p Well why dont you try the 13" Timeline ? It was going for about 32k here in Delhi about 2 months back when i bought my netbook...

Just a FYI : Updated versions of all the Timeline lappys have been announced with core i3/i5 based ULV processors... u might wanna get those instead...

That's a great news...
will search for a lappy with core i3 ULV or Core i5ULV and get back...

thanks again..

dhruvrock2000 said:

Source ???

Back