Storage Solutions Guys need help... My Important partition got screwed...

triple s

Disciple
I was not knowing this could happen anyway... I was just resizing the partition, i make it of 135 GB(80GBbefore).. And then it gives me an undesired error... It says, The partition cant be accessed, it may be corrupted...

Then i go for HD TUNE PRO, and i got stunned by seeing One Big bad sector(of 190MB), All other partitions except that one are working well and good, but i don't know what to do with that damn partition. As my Very IMP data is there, i wanna recover that at any case, at any cost.. Please tell me something what to do...?

I have already tried to access this my using another OS(XP,ubuntu).. But it didnt work...

Please give some Positive answers(if any:()..

Last time when i screwed up my partition table, i used partition find and mount. it really worked like charm, and i recovered every bit of my data :). That is a paid one, the free one has no limitation only one that it recovers at 512 KB/sec. Give it a try, it may help you.

Nop it does not.... It gave me error... Now what?? It says that the volume is used by another system and it can not be mounted.. Besides it shows the status 'Mounted'... Now what to do??

Back