PC Peripherals Guys Need Suggestion for riser less sff cases

kazstar101

Recruit
I have looked at NR200, while its a great case i found it too large to fit in a backpack. So currently i am looking at Silverstone Sugo Sg13 , are there any other options i should consider under Rs 8000 range.

I don't believe there are much options (if any) under 8000. Lian Li- DAN h20 or TU150, SSUPD Meshroom D. But all of these are relatively the same size as NR200 (and expensive). To fit your PC in a backpack you definitely need a case with a riser cable.

I don't believe there are much options (if any) under 8000. Lian Li- DAN h20 or TU150, SSUPD Meshroom D. But all of these are relatively the same size as NR200 (and expensive). To fit your PC in a backpack you definitely need a case with a riser cable.
Sugo Sg 13 should fit in backpack na?

I doubt it will. Because it is pretty wide. Something that’ll fit in your backpack should mostly look like a console. Thin and Long. And depends on your backpack as well. According to its size, it mostly has the dimensions of a helmet. So if a helmet fits in your bag, so should this (roughly).
I know that the Dan h20 will fit in a backpack (a pretty large one though)

Back